BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #4 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Marisol M.
Odessa, TX
Great for the stuffing or just for it to be by itself such a great taste and plus y don't have to make a big mess cause it's ready for you kinda pricey but so worth it I believe so that's just my opinion.
Jessica M.
Onalaska
Stuffing is my favorite food. I was in charge of making it this year for thanksgiving. Never made it before and didn't wanna fail. I added a pound of sage sausage and it was amazing. It makes me wanna make it more often. Its my comfort food and reminds me of my childhood.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
My mother in law is allergic to so many seasoning but when I use this unseasoned product I know she can eat it and I control what we put in it. The pepperidge quality is top shelf and has a great texture.
Rachel s.
North port , FL
We use these every year. You can follow any recipe you like or it comes with a handy recipe on the bag. These plump right up when you add your ingredients and bake. So many different ways to use these and not just for Thanksgiving!
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
I have made my own stuffing for a few years now, thanks to my moms recipe. I’ve tried other brands, but I always go back to this one for flavor and all around product. The price can’t be beat either, especially during store sales.
Brittany S.
Utica, MI
This is what I use every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas used to make my own but never turns out as good as this stuff does and there are different options to choose from and I love that you can add in different things as well such as cranberries and other things
Melissa B.
I enjoy the stuffing is very good I feel that it needs more product to go cubes so it could be a full or stuffing as far as it being unseasoned I do like the socket in my own seasoning always a hit and miss but the price is great
Dezirae N.
This is the only stuffing mix my grandmother would ever use. This of course is the base, we add in the seasoning and etc. but, Pepperdine farm makes the fluffiest, and moistest stuffing on the market. I wouldn't ever use another brand!
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
I usually make the herbed stuffing and it already perfectly seasoned. I eat it right out of the pan sometimes. So yummy. I like their chicken, turkey and cornbread versions too.
Drenna E.
Clinton, MD
Pepperidge Farm has many products, that I am Pro. Yes, its easy to prepare. I also purchase gold fish and I visit the Outlet (Queenstown) outside of Annapolis, Md. In addition, I love their sweets, and Stuffing. I am greatly satisfied to use this product
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
Grand Forks, ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?