BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #5 in Stuffing

Made from our premium breads to create a gratifyingly delicious side dish!

Tia K.
Carthage, MS
I am not a fan of store bought stuffing. However, I will cook a turnkey, chicken something poultry and then use the stock to use in the dressing. I also like to add eggs, onion, salt, pepper and this makes a great and Quick dressing/stuffing. If you want a quick dressing give this a try and add some of your fav items to it and bam 💥 you have a pretty nice dressing.
Malory V.
I used this stuffing this year and made a sausage sage stuffing with it and everyone said it was the best stuffing they had ever had in their whole lives! I felt honored but I barely did any work it was all in the bag!
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
I typically get the flavored kind. But I’m sure this is great too. This is the only brand of stuffing that I’ll buy it holds that has good flavor has good texture. Compared to stovetop this is my favorite
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
This is my go-to stuffing when making the Thanksgiving turkey. I boil the giblets and neck bone with onions and celery, and allow it to cool. I remove the giblets and bone, and use the rest to make the stuffing. It turns out perfect every single year! Perfect blend of bread and flavor for the best stuffing ever.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Pepperidge Farm® Unseasoned Cubed Stuffing These are perfect for making your homemade stuffing. I use my mother in laws recipe with celery, onions and apples. Turns out great every time thanks to these croutons.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I love this stuffing so much. Prepackaged but tastes homemade, takes a lot of the stress out when you just don’t have time to dry the bread and cube it and all that mess. I love that you can season it anyway you want! I’ve made this dozens of times and never had it not turn out great.
Stephanie W.
Sterling Hts, MI
I prefer seasoning my own stuffing but need to cut prep time! These cubes fit the bill: perfectly toasted, great size for even cooking, and saves me a TON of time when we get a hankering for stuffing. Grandma hasnt noticed my short cut, and that says it all in terms of flavor!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
If you can’t make your own stuffing, I recommend trying this brand. You can in ingredients to make it to suite you perfectly! Tasty with an organic broth and stuffed in a turkey to be cooked. The finish product is some thing the whole family will enjoy and for a great price.
Samantha C.
Brookhaven, GA
Grew up on this stuffing. Easy to make, and delicious. The only two requirements for me. When thanksgiving does roll around, you can usually find a BOGO deal on the packages. Although every other day of the year it is not badly priced. Add diced onion, celery and chick broth and you’ve got a yummy stuffing.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I use these in a atypical way for stuffing because here in the South you don’t make stuffing you make Dressing. I had these dry cubes to my cornbread dressing and mix it in well with chicken or turkey broth to give the dressing a more moist consistency. Always use P Farms!!!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Allison M.
Preston, CT
How does this compare to boxed stuffing? Same? A little better ?
Shabana I.
Unseasoned seems weird? So does this just taste like bread?
Kendal S.
West Fargo , ND
How does this brand compare to stovetop?
Tiffany S.
PNW
I know this is 'unseasoned' but does it behave any flavor/seasoning, at all?