Add a Photo

#246 in Cookies
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Tim Tam??????????????????.
Australia's favorite cookie!
Chocolate creme sandwich cookies.
Photos (2)
Liz H.
Liz H.
Medley, FL

Tim Tam is a brand of chocolate made by Arnott's biscuit and available in Several Countries. A Tim Tam is composed of two layers of chocolate malted biscuit, separated by a light chocolate cream filling, and coated in a thin layer of textured chocolate. Particularly in my opinion I think it is a very tasty chocolate truth, has a peculiar and unique flavor, I really like, really if you go out to buy candy the first option in mind Tim Tam chocolate would no doubt!
Linda  O.
Linda O.
Spring hill, FL

Oh my god I remember the first time I ate one of these they were so good I eat the whole bag but I hate they my store doesn't always have these because they are from Australia in my store has this one section that has foods from different parts of the world and they don't always have them which I was bummed about because they are just so good and I can eat them all the time
Alena K.
Alena K.

Tim Tam slams...it's a must when eating just a little chocolate won't cut it. Take a cookie and bit odd a small amount on both ends. You'll need your favorite hot chocolate handy. Once your cookie is prepared (and your drink is cool enough to drink), take your cookie and use it like and straw to drink the hot chocolate. To die for!
Wanda  S.
Wanda S.
Malden, MO

One of the best cookies I have tasted in a long time. I received a free sample of these cookies and I instantly feel in love. Just the right amount of crunch and smooth. These cookies satisfied my chocolate craving and then some. I would recommend these cookies to my friends, family and strangers.
tracy r.
tracy r.
Bayville, NJ

A friend of mine introduced me to these little things called TimTams, and I was honestly hesitant to try them, but once I did - I had to keep buying them. These are a permanent staple in my home now. They are very decadent and rich with just the right amount of smooth vs crunch. LOVE!
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.

I had never even heard of Timtams until a family member brought them from his homeland in Australia. Oh they are so good and very rich. Smooth creamy rich chocolate outside with layers of crisp wafers and chocolate creamy inside. I highly suggest a glass of milk with these. Wonderful.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.

Thank God they are selling these in the US! The first time I tried these where from a friend who traveled to Australia. I instantly loved them! Be careful, cause they are so good you could eat the whole thing without noticing!
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.

Tim Tams are perfect with warm drinks! Tim Tam slams are yummy! Basically you bite off a small piece of opposite sides and use it as a straw. The warm drink just melts the chocolate and you end up with chocolate heaven!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Buena Park, CA

These are those Australian cookies that they always tell you to gift when you come back home to your friends and family. I must say I like it because it's not TOO sweet, but it's not my favorite cookie.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.

These are sold in the US! I have tried these Chocolate Creme ones and also the Caramel. It's a toss up between the two for which is my favorite. But both are amazing! Price is great.
susan t.
susan t.
Ocala, FL

I was reading the reviews and this sound so yummy. Where are you able to purchase these at?
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA

I have been wanting to try these for some time. Are they easily found here in the US or would it be easier just to order online?
Mollie H.
Mollie H.
Newark, OH

Are these in Canada only?
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

Where can you get these in the states?! I've always wanted to try them
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Colony, KS

The packages are small and we haven't tried these yet was wondering if they were worth the money ?

Join Now