Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast Mozzarella & Monterey Jack uploaded by Erica S.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #5 in Frozen Appetizers

Thick hearty slices of Texas Toast with great flavors from real ingredients like garlic, butter, parsley and cheese.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Soybean Oil, Low-moisture Part-skim Mozzarella Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto), Provolone Cheese
(Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Yeast, Salt, Asiago Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sugar, Parmesan Cheese (Part-skim Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural Flavors (Garlic), Parsley, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

• "Are very easy and good tasting For a good price" in 1 review
Christina B.
ocala
Product tastes good but found cooking I structions are off a bit causing the bottom to burn and cheese not to melt as well. When I alter the cooking time and temp they come out perfectly. I would also change the box to be an 8 pack most family sizes in America or at least 4. So by doing a 6pack you have two people that are happy and two people who are upset they didn't get a second one which is always a requirement when eating with speghetti or lasagna.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
I love Texas Toast! This flavor in particular is so delicious. Texas Toast is affordable and can be found at your local grocery store. I love having this around the house to be used as an appetizer - either for my family or for when we have guests over! Definitely will be buying again.
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
This is my favorite garlic bread to serve with spaghetti!. It is really cheesy and I think it tastes so good in tomato sauce! It cooks very quick and easy in the stove. I always like to have this bread in my freezer.
Erica S.
For the longest time our family only bought their competitors brand but one day at our local supermarket they were unavailable so we decided to give these Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast Mozzarella & Monterey Jack another try. It was about 5 years since we lasted tried any Texaa Toast by Pepperidge Farms because the last time my family & I did try it, we did not like it at all. Surprisingly this time around we noticed a major difference right away & became hooked instantly. My oldest daughter is really obsessed with them too & eats them everyday for the last 4 months 😂 They are very fresh tasting always, super cheesy, buttery but never oily or over greasy, has the perfect crunch and sold at a reasonable price for the amount you get in each box, which is 6. If young haven't tried these, I highly suggest you do. They a great for anytime!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I honestly don't know any One that doesn't love Texas toast. It does with anything and everything you can use it as toast for a sandwich or garlic bread with your pasta. It is so easy to make.
Krista B.
Cottage grove , MN
We always keep this item in the house! So easy to heat up and it’s perfect to add to any meal. We love to have it with any pastas or soups, makes the meal complete
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is my favorite toast to go to! It's easy and it tastes great. I love the way this tastes. It's affordable and you can get it just about anywhere. It's one of my favorites. I definitely recommend if you've never tried it.
Kareemma H.
Valley Stream, NY
Amazing!!!!! Like a mini pizza these are so good I could have them everyday and never get tired of them my family love them to! You will love them just give it a try you wouldn't regret it!
Tori A.
Churchville, PA
The Texas Toast is so, so delicious! Everyone I know always loves it, and it has been a hit at every dinner or party I've ever been to. It's really simple, and easy to make, and almost impossible to mess up.
Nicole J.
Don't get me started on these! I love garlic bread as it is, and these just take it over the top! They have an amazing garlic flavor and the cheese tastes so good! If you need a garlic bread to go with your spaghetti, this is the one to choose!
Sophie P.
Dawlish
is this a bit like pizza?