GroceryFrozen FoodsPepperidge FarmPrepared Appetizers & Side DishesPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast Frozen Mozzarella & Monterey Jack Bread, 95 oz Box

For us, baking is more than a job. It's a real passion. Each day, our bakers take the time to make every cookie, pastry, cracker, and loaf of bread the best way they know how - by using carefully selected, quality ingredients. We believe in doing things right, and we just happen to love it. Welcome to the world of toasty, garlicky, buttery goodness! The best Texas Toast has to start with amazing bread. And our bakers know bread! They start with thick hearty slices, then take it up a notch by adding great flavors from ingredients like cheese and parsley. Dig in & enjoy!

I haven’t been able to find these in my Walmart in forever. Does anyone know why?
is this a bit like pizza?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast Frozen Mozzarella & Monterey Jack Bread, 9.5 oz. Box!
Product Highlights
Are very easy and good tasting For a good pricein reviews
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
When I don't feel like making homemade ones I buy this, it's has a nice crunch and very tasty with the cheese absolutely love it.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Sooooooo good. The better and amount of cheese is perfect. Price is doable and worth it. Great flavor. A lot of garlic.
Julie S.
Franklintown, PA
I buy this every week to go along with my spaghetti. Its quite tasty. It has a nice garlic flavor. It very easy to cook just throw a few pieces in the air fryer and it comes out nice and crispy. It meets all my expectations. I recommend this to this others.
Emily H.
Los Angeles, CA
Yum this always slaps. Can’t go wrong with these. Very addicting. By far the best product Texas toast has.
Pamela P.
The kids love these, quick and easy option for a quick add on to dinner. Definitely affordable
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
This Texas toast is so good. It’s so cheesy and yummy. My fiancé eats it with his pasta and gravy. I eat it whenever possible. To me, it’s comfort food. The bread is soft inside and buttery and the cheese is so chewy and stretchy, when made right. This is all I need for a meal sometimes. It’s like pizza without the sauce
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I have tried this bread and it is so good. I will eat it with some spaghetti and sauce. This product is very affordable.
Danielle M.
Dover, PA
These are a delicious, cheesy, addition to any dinner.  We eat these about once a month or so as I will pick them up if I see them on sale.  I don't think they could be improved upon, the flavor is already great.  They are easy to bake and do not take very long.
miss M.
Dalzell, SC
Love these! I sometimes make this as a snack instead of a side on a meal. They're always crispy and cheesy. Prices and packaging is very consistent and competitive with other brands.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
The best frozen Texas toast ever. Full of great flavors and spices. Cooks evenly in the oven and crisps up really well.