Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast Frozen Garlic Bread, 1125 oz Box

Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast Frozen Garlic Bread, 11.25 oz. Box

Welcome to the world of toasty, garlicky, buttery goodness! The best Texas Toast has to start with amazing bread. And our bakers know bread! They start with thick hearty slices, then take it up a notch by adding great flavors from real ingredients like garlic, butter and parsley. Dig in & enjoy!

Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Texas Toast Frozen Garlic Bread, 11.25 oz. Box!
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
1,486 reviews
Purchased at: Costco
Absolutely love to spread it taste so good if you’re having spaghetti pizza lasagna it goes great as a side dish I would definitely recommend it it’s Not that expensive I would definitely recommend others
Amy W.
Jacksboro, TN
Quick and easy. Instructions were easy to follow. Great for any busy mom. Would recommend to any family, especially those on the go.
Lisa W.
Minneapolis, MN
I'm a big fan of these. If you bake it accordingly, the crust becomes perfectly flaky but the inside is nice and soft. The garlic flavor isn't overwhelming and it goes great with any sort of pasta dish. For some added fun, you can add your own cheese to it, just don't over do it. The cheese doesn't always melt as quickly as the bread bakes. LOVE this brand.
Yahaira D.
Love it. Bread my fave will eat at any time. These are the best I keep in my fridge at all times
Jamie Lyn D.
Delicious! Great for making garlic bread with cheese too! Its my mothers bread of choice for that. Definite YUM
Maggie S.
Little River, AL
My favorite thing in the freezer section! I always have to make 2 boxes because it goes so fast! I may have to go make some now....
Nicole T.
This is a great buy if you're short on time or can't make your own. It's very affordable and pairs great with a pasta dish or on its own. It bakes up quickly in the oven. Also very buttery and flavorful.
Aisha  W.
Mobile, AL
This by far the best, quick and easiest way to eat garlic bread ever love it
This by far the best, quick and easiest way to eat garlic bread ever love it
Vika L.
Missoula, MT
Texas Toast is something the whole family loves and enjoys! Once its out the oven, its gone!
Samantha B.
Blackstock, SC
Bar far the best frozen garlic toast ... great with pasta & salad or just as a snack, Love that it cooks in 5 minutes