Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Tahoe Crispy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, 72 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe® Crispy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, 7.2 oz. Bag

If you're going to have a cookie, have a cookie. And not just any cookie...we're talking about a Tahoe. Our Tahoe cookies are filled with chunks of white chocolate and crunchy macadamia nuts, and are made with real butter, eggs and vanilla flavor. It's the kind of cookie that's more than a treat, it's an experience!

I love soft and chewy cookies. Are these a soft chewy cookie or more of a crunchy cookie??
Who else puts these in the microwave and warms them!!?? it's super gooy and good!!
Are there whole nuts in these?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe® Crispy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, 7.2 oz. Bag!
Product Highlights
The white chocolate chips are delicious and big chunks vs small chips.in reviews
Not a big fan of white chocolate but these are so delicious!in reviews
My favorite cookie flavor out of all of them!in reviews
Angeli F.
Incline Vlg, NV
Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe® Crispy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, 7.2 oz. Bag uploaded by Angeli F.
I live this Tahoe cookies I love all the cookie sfo PF it’s the best cookies I’ve ever had.
Beth B.
Great! Will cure your want for fresh baked cookies. Large chunks of nuts and chips are very satisfying. Crumbly and very nice dipabilty.
Nayeli D.
San Jose, CA
I only like white chocolate chip cookies and this ones are the best ones I’ve tried! They are so good! It’s so hard for me not to finish them all in one go! They are crunchy, big and not too sweet! They smell AMAZING!!!
Tangie H.
Bronx, NY
Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe® Crispy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, 7.2 oz. Bag uploaded by Tangie H.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
These cookies are so delicious they are crunchy but not hard. I can even taste the butter they added to it overall they taste great. No improvements needed [product:pepperidge-farm®-tahoe-chocolate-chunk-white-chocolate-macadamia-cookies]
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe® Crispy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, 7.2 oz. Bag uploaded by Kimignon T.
I really liked these cookies. My husband had bought them and he and my daughter said they were nasty and tasted old. I think he was more looking for the soft ones and not the crispy ones. I gave a 4 only because for people not liking them I sure only got 2!!!!😉
Marieh T.
Gotha, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe® Crispy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies, 7.2 oz. Bag uploaded by Marieh T.
Purchased at: Publix
Estas son mis galletas favoritas!!! Me encanta la combinación de crujiente, lo suave del chocolate y el delicioso sabor de macadamia, hace perfecta esta galleta 10/10
ANDRE V.
Hartford, CT
This product is not so of a bad product to have. It taste really good and the packaging is really nice and it’s not so expensive it’s just the right price
Karen B.
Pensacola, FL
This is a good cookie, but not one of my favorites. It's good for being a store-bought chocolate chip cookie, one of the better ones I've had, but still not enough like a homemade fresh cookie. But if you aren't able to make your own, this would be the one to buy.
Shiann B.
Sacramento
Best cookies, must try. The white chocolate and macadamia really compliment each other. White chocolate lovers definitely would enjoy these.
Marina R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Hands down my most favorite cookie that I always get it when I'm craving for cookies, I love the fact that they have macadamia nuts although I do wish that they were a little more present within the cookie but I'm also a fan of white chocolate so these are my perfect to go to. If anyone knows the company out there or easy recipe that's (very) similar please feel free to reach out and share!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...