Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe Chocolate Chunk White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies uploaded by Rainbow O.Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe Chocolate Chunk White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies uploaded by Tennille G.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #40 in Cookies

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Whole Milk, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Sugar, Palm
And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Macadamia Nuts, Butter, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Salt, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Natural Flavor, Vanilla Extract, Tree Nut Meal (Almonds, Cashews, Pecans, Walnuts). Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Macadamia Nuts, Eggs, Almonds, Cashews, Pecans,
Walnuts.

• I love soft and chewy cookies. Are these a soft chewy coo...1 Answers
  • Who else puts these in the microwave and warms them!!?? i...8 Answers
  • Are there whole nuts in these? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "The white chocolate chips are delicious and big chunks vs small chips." in 4 reviews
  • "Not a big fan of white chocolate but these are so delicious!" in 1 review
  • "My favorite cookie flavor out of all of them!" in 1 review
Stephanie O.
Milford, NH
I have tried several varieties of pepperidge farm products and love most of them! But I love these Tahoe cookies the most! I just recently discovered these and I couldn’t be happier. I’ve never been a fan of soft cookies and these are not so I love that! They also have large chucks of white chocolate and macadamia nuts which are my favorite! I’ve recommended these to friends before and they were just as pleased with them as I was!
April L.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
My fave from Pepperidge Farm! These bags come with such few cookies (8 to a bag) for the price point (about $3+), which is kind of upsetting because these are amazing!! These cookies are always soft and amazing, and come in a variety of flavors. Definitely worth trying out!
Erica L.
Davie, FL
Milano cookies are my favorite when it comes to Pepperdine farms. I love the flavor of white chocolate macadamia but these are way to crunchy for me. They make a mess of crumbs when I eat them. They taste delicious, but eating them is unenjoyable due to the texture.
Sara T.
Brookfield, WI
these are very yummy. i like white chocolate over milk and these cookies are very good. i like to pop them in the microwave and put them in for 20 second and they’re very yummy and goooey and warm. these cookies can be eaten are a lot tho.
Rena A.
North Port
These Pepperidge Farm® Tahoe Chocolate Chunk White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are one of my favorites. They are not too soft, not too hard and generous with the white chocolate and macadamia nuts. Paired perfectly with a glass of milk, these cookies do not disappoint.
Vickey F.
Omg, omg..these cookies are too freak g good. I tempted to eat one cookie, but end up eating 4, theses are finger licking good. So easy to eat the entire pack without being aware of it.. so good, I refused to share with anybody..man, they are absolutely delicious....
Sarah C.
Top of the line bagged cookie brand. We buy these occasionally as a treat! I’ve enjoyed most every flavor we’ve tried. They can be a bit dry at times, but that’s part of buying bagged cookies versus fresh. Worth the money!
Mike S.
Saint Petersburg
Pepperidge Farm White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies are the best! But really, any Pepperidge Farm cookies will do, it's just a matter of what's your favorite. The cookies come with a "best by date" so you'll know they're always fresh. The hunks of white chocolate and macadamia are sizeable. The price is affordable, but to his ain't no package of Oreos. If you get them at Target, they'll knock some cents off the price. Definitely a treat.
Rhiannon L.
These crunchy flavorful cookies are simply amazing. This company has so many types from the originals to the new they have truly made some of he best cookies on this planets. This cookie pairs perfectly with a glass of milk after a long stressful day!
Chatel P.
Morgantown , WV
Love the flavor of this product. I think it’s a great option for a more home baked cookie. The white chocolate is very good! I have bought these only once. I love them but just think they are a tad pricey.
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
Are these any good ? I want to try
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Who else puts these in the microwave and warms them!!?? it's super gooy and good!!
Dana S.
Where can I find these?
Alexis T.
Are there whole nuts in these?
Mi Nhong X.
I've always been curious about the pepperidge cookies. besides looking so yummy, are they soft & chewy?