Baked with an abundance of rich, chocolate chunks, these delicious originals satisfy your most decadent cookie cravings. Pepperidge Farm Tahoe Chocolate Chunk Crispy Cookies 7.2 oz bags are available in a convenient pack of 4.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm Tahoe Chocolate Chunk Crispy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies 7.2 oz Bags - Pack of 4!
Seatac, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are amazingly soft and super fresh. They taste amazing and make good treats for the cookie jar
Carbondale
Purchased at: Walmart
Son suaves y dulces para tomar con una café, siempre están frescas, con olor agradable y bien organizadas
Purchased at: Walmart
The cookies are always fresh tasting. Good quality product at an affordable price. These are my favorite!
Berlin, NH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
A very good cookie tastes homemade without the effort of baking yourself. Perfect with a glass of milk.
Nashua
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so delicious and they are great with milk! I love buying these for me and my friends to eat
Fair Lawn, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
THEY ARE SK GOOD IM ACTUALLY OBSESSED!!!!! I’m really in love with these cookies it’s pretty insane
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Amazing cookies! My favorite! Honestly they are so amazing you will give up Chips Ahoy for these.
Pittston
Purchased at: Walmart
Good and buttery. Also very nice size cookies. They are priced to sell. I like them all

Looking for your answer?