Pepperidge Farm® Tahiti Coconut Cookies uploaded by reiny p.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

There’s a reason these classics have endured so long. They’re really good.

Made From: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Semi Sweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Chocolate Liquor Processed With Alkali [Dutched], Cocoa Butter, Butter Oil, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Coconut (Sulfites), Sugar, Vegetable Oils (Palm And/Or Interesterified And Hydrogenated Soybean, And/Or Hydrogenated Cottonseed), Cornstarch, Eggs, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Sweetener Blend (Invert Syrup,
Molasses), Nonfat Milk, Leavening (Cream Of Tartar, Baking Soda), Salt And Soy Lecithin.

Pepperidge Farm® Tahiti Coconut Cookies
  • "I love coconut and chocolate together, I highly reccomend them, my whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "These give the right amount of coconut for anyone that loves coconut." in 1 review
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh Pepperidge House Cookies how I love you so much! Every shopping trip I make sure to come home with some because they make me and my glasses of milk so happy. My son even loves these yummy cookies too. This is my go to cookies if anything else. I highly recommend!
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
PHOENIX, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
First of all I love all things Coconut so I knew I would love these Tahiti Coconut Cookies these are pact with such amazing flavor its like biting into a delicious crunchy island treat. If you are a coconut lover I highly recommend you try these cookies.
Karen H.
Bronx, NY
I love these cookies so much. I love coconut whether it’s in cookies or a cake. This brand is one of my favorite, so spending money for these cookies is a must! I always buy these cookies, they taste so good!
Kathleen M.
Kihei, HI
Yum! A favorite of the locals in Hawaii! Hard to find in the grocery store and doesn’t stay in the pantry, once my family opens it....might as well leave it on the counter and save the walk to the pantry. Delish!
Melissa T.
Weber City
Purchased at: Walmart
This is going to be the same review on all Pepperidge Farms products because I have tried most all of them! They are one of the most amazing cookies you will ever eat in your life!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are my weakness haha they are a little pricier but thats because they are a bit gourmet. These crisp chocolate undercoated coconut cookies are light in flavor and crisp when you bite them. They are airy and deliciously simply sweet you'll want to eat more than one bag haha. Easily pair these cookies with some tea or wine or share them with your friends you'll need to buy more than just one bag!
francis R.
Las Vegas, NV
I personally I'm not a cookie person my husband is every time we go to the store we come out with 3 cookies package we bought this kind one time and I really like them the texture and flavor are really good
Carmen P.
Waco
Who can argue with the tropical yummy flavor of coconut. I have loved coconut since I was a kid. This cookie is not different. These cookies taste like your sitting on a tropical island. The packaging is simple with just a single cookie pictured on the front. The price is good. Enjoy these cookies.
Deborah G.
Of all the Pepperidge Farm cookies the "Tahiti" is the very best! Coconut cookie that really tastes like shortbread with coconut flavor to that thin layer of chocolate as a counter balance is truly the bomb. For a bagged mass produced cookie, to me is really the best.
Courtney J.
Gulfport, MS
This is a fan favorite at my house. From the littlest little to Daddy, no one says no to a Tahiti. So delicious and inexpensive. These feel fancy while not breaking the bank. Go give them a try.