BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Raisins, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Wheat Flour, Cinnamon, Oat Fiber, Salt, Dextrose, Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To
Retard Spoilage, Nonfat Milk*, Wheat Starch, Sucralose, Soy Lecithin.*Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy

Lexie D.
Benton Harbor , MI
Foodie Expert
Delicious by itself, toasted with some butter spread on it, or my personal favorite is to make french toast with it! It's a nice sweet snack without actually indulging in dessert. Plus with its whole wheat qualities it helpseems in getting that essential fiber for your day!
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Its an ok bread. In my opinion it is too sweet and a bit on the expensive side for my family budget. I will not buy it again.
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
SO tasty and I normally have a piece for breakfast or even when I'm craving a desert because it has the sweet factor.
Kristie M.
So good! My family has been eating the swirl breads for years. Toast them with a little butter or jam on top and they are simply delicious! You won't ve disappointed!
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
I don't even like raisins and this bread is delicious! Addicting, and not filling but very tasty!
Carly F.
This is one of my favorite kinds of bread. Pop it in the toaster in the morning and put a little butter on it for a perfect on the go breakfast.
Magen c.
Oxford, GA
I absolutely love this bread. It has a great taste, and it's double bagged so it makes it fresher when you open it up. It's great with Apple butter!
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
This bread is amazing. It's the perfect quick breakfast. I usually toast in and top it with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar! Love it!
Amber R.
Anaheim, CA
Delicious! So good with a little butter for a quick breakfast! My kids even love it when we're on the go in the morning!
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
My family likes cinnamon swirl bread toasted with butter. It is not only for breakfast. I like to toast it add butter and honey for a quick pick me up.