Pepperidge Farm Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread uploaded by Lauren C.Pepperidge Farm Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread uploaded by mayssa ❤.Pepperidge Farm Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread uploaded by Felicity G.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #2 in Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
Warm Up the Season!
80 Calories Per Slice.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) (454g). see more...

Pepperidge Farm Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread
  • "One of my fvorite bread to eat for breakfast, just put peanut butter and a half of banana and ready to eat" in 1 review
Felicity G.
Detroit
This bread is amazing and the taste is even more amazing, you can eat this bread in so many different ways, You can toast it, heat it up with some butter, or just eat it how it is. When i am eating this bread i feel like i am eating some type of desert and not just a slice of bread.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Foodie Expert
This bread is perfect for breakfast, or just a quick snack. I like to toast a couple pieces and eat it with yogurt or a banana for breakfast. It tastes amazing with coffee!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
Foodie Expert
This bread is so good! I really love all of the holiday flavors that come out! It’s very soft and delicious. They have a great selection but it can be a little pricey so I usually only grab it when it’s on sale!
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
This is my family’s favorite raisin bread. It’s perfect for breakfast with some butter or by itself as a snack. This is also one of my toddler’s favorite thing to eat and she’s very picky. I usually buy this only when it’s on sale, my local Stop and Shop has it for 2/$5 from time to time.
Nathalie N.
miami
Foodie Expert
This is my all-time favorite bread. It has such an amazing taste to it. I 100 percent recommend anyone and everyone to try this bread. If you have never tried it you are missing out. I am pretty sure once you try it you will be hooked up on it just like I am!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This is a really great way to have something slightly sweet in the morning without consuming a ton of calories. The bread is so delicious with the perfect amount of sweetness. I like toasting it and adding a little butter. It's reasonably priced as well.
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
Foodie Expert
This is a very good bread. Love the raisins & the cinnamon swirled in. It is good toasted with a little butter. If I want to good little snack I will just eat a piece plain. Pepperidge Farm has several other breads , bagels & cookies as well.
Heather A.
There is nothing better than cinnamon and raisin bread toasted, with butter for breakfast, on a cold morning, before work.  Perfect amount of raisins, not loving the cost, quite expensive for a small loaf.
Ashley E.
Chugiak, AK
Foodie Expert
This bread is delicious. I use it for toast and it is good just by itself or with a little bit of butter. Great for a snack, breakfast or desert. I would recommend this to anyone who likes raisin bread.
Jacklyn A.
Stanhope
One of my favorite breads and flavors. I️ love the texture, taste and all around look of this bread. It toast nicely and with added cream cheese is amazing. My son loves it as well and usually can get it for a decent price.
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
It is a good quality
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
This might be a dumb question to ask but could these be put in a toaster?
Bergineliz R.
Foodie Expert
With what you eat this bread?
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
is this bread tasty?
Shelly P.
Ocoee, FL
Do you make a pumpkin flavor ?