BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #2 in Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
Warm Up the Season!
80 Calories Per Slice.
Net wt 16 oz (1 lb) (454g). see more...

Pepperidge Farm Swirl Raisin Cinnamon Bread
  • "One of my fvorite bread to eat for breakfast, just put peanut butter and a half of banana and ready to eat" in 1 review
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Garfield, NJ
This bread is just out of this world. My friend got me hooked to this and now i always have it on my fridge. Just toast it and put some peanut butter on top and you are good to go. That will fill you up! This is an easy snack on the go. Can find this brand anywhere and the price is very reasonable.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Westport , Ma
Love love love this bread!! Perfect at any time but I prefer to have 2 slices I the morning lightly buttered. I toast it also. I usually buy it at stop and shop or walmart. Walmart is usalh cheaper. If u don't like raisins they also have one same thing without the! Just as good !
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
Toast this bread, add some butter, and it is HEAVEN. I love that sometimes I feel like I'm eating dessert instead of breakfast. There's not a ton of calories in it so it's definitely a healthy alternative if you're looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
I totally love it!!! just a slice wit a little bit of butter, and a coffee! is perfect for my mornings! then i have the energy to continue with all my journey! :D iys cheap, delicious flavor, and you can find it everywhere! what else you ask??? <3
clara f.
clara f.
Belmont, MA
In love with this bread! Its amazing. It great for everything like sandwiches or if you just want to put nutella or peanut butter on it. It is supper suite so it is kind of a dessert bread that has some of the gooey cinnamon around the edges.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
These are soooooo good! I eat it for a quick on the go breakfast. I just toast them and add cream cheese on it. It's the perfect combo of salty and sweet. These are also good as a small snack throughout the day. Love this so much
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
The thin slices of cinnamon raisin goodness compliment any breakfast or serve as a great afternoon snack. I agree with the other reviewers: it tastes best toasted with a layer of butter on top. You won't be disappointed.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
My roommate bought this bread to try and good lord, when you toast this bread it makes the room smell so nice and fresh. I would recommend this bread to all my friends who want a sweet breakfast in the morning. Yum
Desiree R.
Desiree R.
Poquoson, VA
We love Pepperidge Farm Swirl bread! The packaging keeps it super fresh and soft till the very last piece! We like it with or without toasting each morning! The flavor bursts in your mouth!
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Rochester, NY
Foodie Expert
Seriously love this bread. Just toast it up and spread some butter on it. It's like a cinnamon raisin bagel but better.You can get it in most grocery stores and it's reasonably priced.
Shpresa K.
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
It is a good quality
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Foodie Expert
With what you eat this bread?
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
This might be a dumb question to ask but could these be put in a toaster?
marialejandra r.
marialejandra r.
MEDLEY FL , MIAMI FLORIDA
is this bread tasty?
Shelly P.
Shelly P.
Ocoee, FL
Do you make a pumpkin flavor ?