GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Swirl Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bread, 16 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Bag

Welcome the day with a slice of delicious Pepperidge Farm Pumpkin Spice flavored Swirl Bread. Every slice of our golden-baked, wholesome bread has the aroma and delicious taste of pumpkin spice swirled right in. From our oven to your toaster, it's the perfect way to start your family's day. Our limited edition Pumpkin Spice flavored Swirl Bread is only available at select times of the year, so get yours before it's gone!

Is it actually pumpkin in taste?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Bag!
Product Highlights
It's served best with cream cheese, but is just as delicious with butter.in reviews
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Yum 😋 is seriously about all there is to say about this bread 🥖. It is delicious served warm with a little butter. It is also delicious with Greek cream cheese. This bread makes you feel like you are having a decadent treat. Perfect for breakfast or anytime you have a hankering for something sweet, this bread has been a staple in my house this fall.
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
I like Pepperidge Farm breads and for fall the pumpkin spice swirl is wonderful!! When I put in the toaster, the kitchen smells like pumpkin spice. Add a little butter on the warm toast….perfect! I also like to buy other the other flavors.
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,057 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I’m a sucker for all things pumpkin spice 🥰 and this bread is actually really good! I will say that I like cinnamon raisin bread better, but when you toast it this bread has really great flavor. It’s crunchy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. It has great pumpkin spice flavor and it’s delicious alongside eggs and bacon for breakfast or by itself as a snack!!
Kelly D.
Lock Haven, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff. It’s super simple and tasty for myself and for the kiddos in the morning. I’ve taken this stuff to the office to share also and it was a big hit! Nice addition to a weekend brunch or easy quick breakfast OR SNACK, any day!
Robin S.
Moore, OK
Wow....I saw this bread on here and then surcharged my stores until I found it!! I am so glad I did...its so good!!! My only worry is that it is seasonal and I wont be able to get it when Spring rolls around. It is so sweet and anything Pumpkin is 5 stars in my book!
Bridget  S.
New Lenox, IL
I love fall and anything pumpkin flavored that goes with it. This bread is delicious toasted with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. How can it not be good?! Come on it’s Pepperidge Farm all their products are delicious. 😋
Christina Ann K.
West Fargo, ND
1,033 reviews
This is amazing! I tried this for the first time and I'm obsessed. It taste great with cream cheese or butter. Found this at Walmart for only 1.87 I think. Great bread for $2. Although it doesn't taste like pumpkin at all . It taste more like a raisin cinnamon bread without the raisins.
Teresa B.
salem, VA
I really loved this pumpkin spice swirled bread by Pepperidge farms. I had some and then couldn't find it again when I went looking for it unfortunately. This is something I would eat year round. Very nice blend of flavor. Loved using it to make myself french toast in the mornings for breakfast.
Sophie T.
Wallace, NC
Woah woah woah! Best pumpkin bread ever. If you're like me and a million other Americans that are addicted to the pumpkin spice craze this is a must have for your pantry or wherever you keep you're bread. I like to put mine in a pan and toast it with brown sugar butter. A MA ZING! Pepperidge Farm really succeeded at nailing the pumpkin spice flavor!
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
LOVE this stuff! As soon as I saw it in a "all things pumpkin spice" article, I knew I had to try it and I was not disappointed! It's great with butter but I just tend to toast it at work and eat it plain with my coffee as a mid-morning snack. Not overpoweringly sweet (which I was worried about) and I'm excited to try making french toast with it!