Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Cinnamon Bread uploaded by Marissa D.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Cinnamon, Wheat Gluten, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Salt, Dextrose, Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Nonfat Milk*, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Melissa F.
I love this bread!!! Perfect for people like me who are always in a hurry in the morning but still want something delicious and not another doughnut. Always fresh and no raisins which is hard to find with cinnamon bread. You can toast it or not delicious either way.
Allyson M.
Indianapolis, IN
This bread is my favorite! My parents always made it for me for breakfast as a child, so the warm smell of cinnamon in the toaster always comforts me. The bread stays fresh for a long time (I keep mine in the fridge) and it's great with all kinds of toppings on it!
Cathy R.
Pepperidge Farm Swirl Cinnamon Bread is my go to for a quick delicious breakfast. Just pop it in the toaster, slather with butter, and the cinnamon crispness is to die for. So yummy!!
Nora M.
The best thing since sliced bread!
Pepperidge Farm products are almost always crowd-pleasers in my house & this Cinnamon Swirl Bread was no exception. It’s become a staple in my pantry.
Always fresh and delicious. It’s not sticky or overly sweet like cinnamon buns. It can be eaten at home or on-the-go & it’s a wonderful bread to use when making French Toast.
It tastes like fresh cinnamon raisin bread, only without the raisins. It’s available in most grocery stores & can usually be found down the bread aisle.
Just pop it in the toaster and serve with butter, cream cheese or even Nutella!
As an added perk, whenever you toast Pepperidge Farms Cinnamon Swirl bread, your whole kitchen will smell so fragrant and lovely— like a bakery that just Baka batches of cinnamon rolls!
I highly recommend it.
#cinnamon #bread #breakfast #PepperidgeFarms
Zhana K.
I absolutely love this bread! I’ve eaten it ever since I was a child and I still love it to this day. The flavor tastes great. Priced on the higher side so I try to purchase it when it’s on sale. It’s always fresh. Great for breakfast or even a light snack. Definitely will purchase this again. Highly recommend trying this if you haven’t already.
Kelly F.
Charleston, WV
My only complaint is how hard it is to find. This is a delicious bread for breakfast. You can eat it plain, toasted, butter, cream cheese, make French toast from it, a sandwich with eggs and sausage. This is amazingly good.
Angela K.
This is a tasty bread with cinnamon swirls. The taste of cinnamon as you bite into it really awakens your taste buds to a flavorful bread you will want more of. It is delicious toasted with some butter. This bread usually cost a few dollars and can be found in many grocery stores.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
Pepperidge farm cinnamon bread is so amazingly delicious. I love the swirls of cinnamon and its perfect with butter and sugar mixture added to it. Found it at my local grocery store and was dying to try it. Would highly recommend this bread to others.
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
Fave bread! Literally goes in a few short days in our house, which totally stinks because it's much pricer then normal bread lol! I could eat it every single day. So sweet & delicious. Put it in the toaster, add some butter, & enjoy! The perfect snack!
Hattie S.
Williamsport, PA
This is my favorite bread ever for toast! It is also amazing for French toast. The two bags used in the packaging keep the bread fresh which is amazing. I have yet to find any other similar bread to this, and it is so delicious!
Angela K.
How do you like this bread?
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Why is it so hard to find this bread sometimes?