Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Cinnamon Bread

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Cinnamon, Wheat Gluten, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Salt, Dextrose, Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Nonfat Milk*, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

How do you like this bread?
Why is it so hard to find this bread sometimes?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Cinnamon Bread!
East Hartford
Absolutely love this bread. Toasted with a little butter is great but if you want to kick it up a notch add some cream cheese to it! Serious game changer. A little pricey but can usually find it on sale! I will continue to buy this for sure!
Burgaw, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this bread i could eat the whole pack by myself i would not change it cause the price is good i don't just eat one slice i eat the whole thing til it is gone
INDIANAPOLIS , IN
This bread is my favorite! My parents always made it for me for breakfast as a child, so the warm smell of cinnamon in the toaster always comforts me. The bread stays fresh for a long time (I keep mine in the fridge) and it's great with all kinds of toppings on it!
Pensacola
Get the extra cinnamon out. It makes it extremely gummy. I will be trying the competitors. If it isn’t broke don’t fix it. It used to be nice a toasty now a gummy mess
Haltom city, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
This bread tastes so good you can really tastes the cinnamon on it I eat it as breakfast sometimes Accompanied with Oatmeal and some fruit but It tastes better to me when its toasted and very crunchy and crispy just like I Like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Diamondhead, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is some of the best bread I’ve had! It defiently transports me back to my childhood where my mom would make cinnomon sugar toast!! I love having this on Sunday mornings with my coffee!! Try it out you wont regret it!
Pepperidge Farm Swirl Cinnamon Bread is my go to for a quick delicious breakfast. Just pop it in the toaster, slather with butter, and the cinnamon crispness is to die for. So yummy!!
This is a tasty bread with cinnamon swirls. The taste of cinnamon as you bite into it really awakens your taste buds to a flavorful bread you will want more of. It is delicious toasted with some butter. This bread usually cost a few dollars and can be found in many grocery stores.
Oakdale, PA
Fave bread! Literally goes in a few short days in our house, which totally stinks because it's much pricer then normal bread lol! I could eat it every single day. So sweet & delicious. Put it in the toaster, add some butter, & enjoy! The perfect snack!
I love this bread!!! Perfect for people like me who are always in a hurry in the morning but still want something delicious and not another doughnut. Always fresh and no raisins which is hard to find with cinnamon bread. You can toast it or not delicious either way.