Food & SnacksBakeryBread, Buns & RollsPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Swirl Brown Sugar Cinnamon Breakfast Bread, 16 oz Loaf

Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Brown Sugar Cinnamon Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Loaf

Welcome the day with a slice of delicious Pepperidge Farm Brown Sugar Cinnamon Swirl Bread. Every slice of our golden-baked, wholesome bread has the aroma and delicious taste of brown sugar and cinnamon swirled right in. From our oven to your toaster, it's the perfect way to start your family's day.

[product:pepperidge-farm-swirl-bread-brown-sugar-cinnamon] what is the difference between this bread and the regular cinnamon swirl bread (without raisins)?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Brown Sugar Cinnamon Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Loaf!
Product Highlights
My entire family loves this product!in reviews
It's not excessively dry like some specialty breads can be and I think it has a very good flavor.in reviews
Tara A.
Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Brown Sugar Cinnamon Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Loaf uploaded by Tara A.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you or someone you feed complains about raisins in regular breakfast bread, this is a perfect alternative. If you love cinnamon raisin bread, you might feel like this is missing something. This Pepperidge Farm Brown Sugar Cinnamon Swirl Bread toasts with a great aroma. Its thick slices are hearty for French toast or breakfast sandwiches.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Brown Sugar Cinnamon Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Loaf uploaded by Betty R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an awesome bread!! If you like cinnamon toast this is a bread for you. You don't have the hassle of putting it all together, getting all the ingredients out, heating the oven, it's toaster ready!!! Spread with butter and bam!!! It's delicious!!! I wasn't expecting it to be like that or that good but wow! It's great!! You should really try it!!
Katie H.
Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Brown Sugar Cinnamon Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Loaf uploaded by Katie H.
Purchased at: Kroger
This bread is delicious!! It's like the cinnamon raisin swirl bread but better because there are no rasins haha. I mean rasins are fine and all but sometimes you're just not in the mood. Enter brown sugar cinnamon swirl bread. I love to pop it in the toaster oven to get a little color and spread some butter on it. It's a tasty breakfast with fruit and as a snack.
Diane R.
Anoka, MN
Purchased at: Target
This is definitely made for the weekend!! It toasts up great. Crunchy little crust edges but still sift inside. The cinnamon flavor is perfect!
Michelle L.
Katy, TX
This bread is so good toasted with butter!! I used to eat it a lot back in college and high school. Warmed up is the way to go!
Katie J.
Higganum, CT
This bread is absolutely delicious and a great substitute to having fattening French toast in the morning. Top it with some butter and it’s fantastic.
Mary C.
Got to be honest, I was skeptical about buying flavored bread like this. I had never had it but about a year ago I was walking around a store and I seen Pepperidge has a bread! I quickly reach out read the contents and was like I have to try this. I did, and I love it. I have put the breas in a toaster, it's not my cup if tea. But its very delicious as is with coffee a little butter . I definitely buy this on the regular.
Pamela M.
Midland, GA
I always grab this bread when it’s bogo at my grocery store. It’s my favorite for making French toast on Saturday mornings!
Ashley L.
This makes a really great breakfast with a little butter and cinnamon sugar! It’s so good and has great taste.
Steph N.
Hugheston, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so yummy. I like whipped cream cheese on mine personally. They have so many other flavors that are just as good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Brown Sugar Cinnamon Breakfast Bread, 16 oz. Loaf what is the difference between this bread and the regular cinnamon swirl bread (without raisins)?
Lynn B. il y a 2 ans
I believe that the regular doesn’t use brown sugar. Typically, granulated sugar is used.