BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Strawberry Banana Swirl Bread.
Limited edition.
120 calories.
0g sat fat, 0% DV.
135mg sodium, 6% DV.
8g sugars.

Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This was too banana-y for me. And I like banana bread but this is not like a banana quick bread. I tried it toasted hoping it would taste better but I still did not care for it.
Jackie  h.
LAnoka Harbor , NJ
I seriously cannot get enough of these flavored breads !! This one is amazing as well with peanut butter and banana and bacon!! One of our kids favorite guilty foods!!
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
Pepperidge farm bread is a favorite at our house! Toasted with a little butter is how we make it and it's always on our grocery list :)