Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Ashley P.Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by ANNE F.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #25 in Bread

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Pumpkin, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Soybean Oil,
Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Dextrose, Cinnamon, Salt, Monoglycerides, Nonfat Milk*, Canola Oil, Wheat Starch, Spices, Beta Carotene For Color, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Butter*, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice
  • "It's served best with cream cheese, but is just as delicious with butter." in 1 review
ANNE F.
Paterson, NJ
I actually bought this bread by accident because I didn't look at the writing on it before adding it to my cart. I thought it was plain old cinnamon and raison. But when I picked it out of the bag in the car I was surprised to see it. I love pumpkin anything! I was afraid the spice would be too much but as soon as I tasted it it wasn't. I loved this bread so much I had to have three pieces and I had just eaten dinner a hour prior to that. It was so good! Too bad it's a Limited Edition, because I would need this one all year round. I could eat this everyday, it's sort of more of a cake than bread. I can see a good bread pudding made out of this as well. The slices are nice and thick so you could even make a very good French Toast recipe with them.
Brittaney R.
Milton, DE
Yummmm I’m a huge fan of breakfast and this bread really is the sweet part of eggs and toast! It’s not like dessert and extremely soft. I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that it stays good so long without molding.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Pepperidge farms did not disappoint with this Pumpkin spice bread. I love to toast it for breakfast and add butter yum.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
YUM!!! This is SO good. I wish they sold it year round instead of seasonal! I usually eat a slice with breakfast, I pop it in the toaster and spread a little butter on top. The pumpkin spice flavor is perfectly done. You must try this if you are a pumpkin lover !
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
For some reason I get so e cited every year when I see this pumpkin spice flavor in the stores! I buy a list every week it's in stock. I use it for regular and French toast. I've even made French toast casseroles with it. The pumpkin spice flavor is very subtle but it smells divine while toasting!
Amy F.
Melbourne, FL
I love when this product comes out for the season! It’s so yummy and great with some cream cheese. It’s not too overwhelming with pumpkin flavor and goes great with coffee! I will be rebuying throughout the season!
Jenny P.
My husband actually has to hide this from me. Its my go to breakfast with some cream cheese
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Amazing!!!! They have 5 or 6 different flavors in this bread and they are all delicious but I still look forward to fall when my favorite vknrf
Haleigh R.
Loved this call item. It's very good toasted with simply some butter . It is fantastic
Kaycee S.
This pumpkin spice swirl bread is absolutely delicious! Makes for a great piece of toast with butter or even Nutella if you are a chocolate hazelnut spread person. Can eat it as a breakfast treat or just a mid day snack. Yum!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it actually pumpkin in taste?