Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Ashley P.Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by ANNE F.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Pumpkin, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Soybean Oil,
Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Dextrose, Cinnamon, Salt, Monoglycerides, Nonfat Milk*, Canola Oil, Wheat Starch, Spices, Beta Carotene For Color, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Butter*, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice
  • "It's served best with cream cheese, but is just as delicious with butter." in 1 review
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Pepperidge farms did not disappoint with this Pumpkin spice bread. I love to toast it for breakfast and add butter yum.
Jessica B.
I'm usually a blueberry bagel girl so I went out of my comfort zone for pumpkin spice toast. I really like the thick slices. The bread is sweet and tasty; not as spicy as anticipated. If the spices were more pronounced, it would be 5 stars.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is amazing! I tried this for the first time and I'm obsessed. It taste great with cream cheese or butter. Found this at Walmart for only 1.87 I think. Great bread for $2. Although it doesn't taste like pumpkin at all . It taste more like a raisin cinnamon bread without the raisins.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Yummmm I’m a huge fan of breakfast and this bread really is the sweet part of eggs and toast! It’s not like dessert and extremely soft. I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that it stays good so long without molding.
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
I actually bought this bread by accident because I didn't look at the writing on it before adding it to my cart. I thought it was plain old cinnamon and raison. But when I picked it out of the bag in the car I was surprised to see it. I love pumpkin anything! I was afraid the spice would be too much but as soon as I tasted it it wasn't. I loved this bread so much I had to have three pieces and I had just eaten dinner a hour prior to that. It was so good! Too bad it's a Limited Edition, because I would need this one all year round. I could eat this everyday, it's sort of more of a cake than bread. I can see a good bread pudding made out of this as well. The slices are nice and thick so you could even make a very good French Toast recipe with them.
Stacy S.
2068 reviews
As with most pumpkin things I love this bread and wish it was not just a seasonal product. It's very soft and has the perfect amount of pumpkin flavor. I highly recommend this the next time it comes out
Sophie T.
Woah woah woah! Best pumpkin bread ever. If you're like me and a million other Americans that are addicted to the pumpkin spice craze this is a must have for your pantry or wherever you keep you're bread. I like to put mine in a pan and toast it with brown sugar butter. A MA ZING! Pepperidge Farm really succeeded at nailing the pumpkin spice flavor!
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Really good toasted with cream cheese or butter. Flavor is subtle and not too overwhelming like some pumpkin spice things can be.
Haleigh R.
Loved this call item. It's very good toasted with simply some butter . It is fantastic
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
YUM!!! This is SO good. I wish they sold it year round instead of seasonal! I usually eat a slice with breakfast, I pop it in the toaster and spread a little butter on top. The pumpkin spice flavor is perfectly done. You must try this if you are a pumpkin lover !
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it actually pumpkin in taste?