Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Ashley P.Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by ANNE F.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #27 in Bread

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Pumpkin, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Soybean Oil,
Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Dextrose, Cinnamon, Salt, Monoglycerides, Nonfat Milk*, Canola Oil, Wheat Starch, Spices, Beta Carotene For Color, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Butter*, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice
  • "It's served best with cream cheese, but is just as delicious with butter." in 1 review
sheri b.
West Warren, MA
This is a nice snack bread! It's tastes so delicious toasted with butter on it! The pumpkin spice flavor is very good! It is also good for making French toast!
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA
I so look forward to this bread come fall time! I even try to freeze a few loaves for the year! I love these with butter, cream cheese, or even plain!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Amazing!!!! They have 5 or 6 different flavors in this bread and they are all delicious but I still look forward to fall when my favorite vknrf
Jennifer A.
This is pretty yummy. I love anything pumpkin. Add a little butter and your good to go for a tasty breakfast. It has a good flavor to it.
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Really good toasted with cream cheese or butter. Flavor is subtle and not too overwhelming like some pumpkin spice things can be.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
I got this for the holiday season. I wasn't as impressed with the pumpkin spice flavor of it as much as I thought I would be.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
Pepperidge farms did not disappoint with this Pumpkin spice bread. I love to toast it for breakfast and add butter yum.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Love this bread. I use it to make French toast. So much better than regular bread. Love this around thanksgiving time.
Tori C.
Absolutely amazing! I love this bread! I could eat it for breakfast all the time! All i do is put butter on it so yummy
Jessica L.
Lewis Center, OH
I love any and all of the seasonal swirl breads! Especially strawberry and blueberry. The pumpkins looks interesting.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it actually pumpkin in taste?