ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
I actually bought this bread by accident because I didn't look at the writing on it before adding it to my cart. I thought it was plain old cinnamon and raison. But when I picked it out of the bag in the car I was surprised to see it. I love pumpkin anything! I was afraid the spice would be too much but as soon as I tasted it it wasn't. I loved this bread so much I had to have three pieces and I had just eaten dinner a hour prior to that. It was so good! Too bad it's a Limited Edition, because I would need this one all year round. I could eat this everyday, it's sort of more of a cake than bread. I can see a good bread pudding made out of this as well. The slices are nice and thick so you could even make a very good French Toast recipe with them.