Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Ashley P.Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by ANNE F.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #27 in Bread

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Pumpkin, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Soybean Oil,
Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Dextrose, Cinnamon, Salt, Monoglycerides, Nonfat Milk*, Canola Oil, Wheat Starch, Spices, Beta Carotene For Color, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Butter*, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice
  • "It's served best with cream cheese, but is just as delicious with butter." in 1 review
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Yummmm I’m a huge fan of breakfast and this bread really is the sweet part of eggs and toast! It’s not like dessert and extremely soft. I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that it stays good so long without molding.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
YUM!!! This is SO good. I wish they sold it year round instead of seasonal! I usually eat a slice with breakfast, I pop it in the toaster and spread a little butter on top. The pumpkin spice flavor is perfectly done. You must try this if you are a pumpkin lover !
Amy F.
Melbourne , FL
I love when this product comes out for the season! It’s so yummy and great with some cream cheese. It’s not too overwhelming with pumpkin flavor and goes great with coffee! I will be rebuying throughout the season!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
For some reason I get so e cited every year when I see this pumpkin spice flavor in the stores! I buy a list every week it's in stock. I use it for regular and French toast. I've even made French toast casseroles with it. The pumpkin spice flavor is very subtle but it smells divine while toasting!
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
I actually bought this bread by accident because I didn't look at the writing on it before adding it to my cart. I thought it was plain old cinnamon and raison. But when I picked it out of the bag in the car I was surprised to see it. I love pumpkin anything! I was afraid the spice would be too much but as soon as I tasted it it wasn't. I loved this bread so much I had to have three pieces and I had just eaten dinner a hour prior to that. It was so good! Too bad it's a Limited Edition, because I would need this one all year round. I could eat this everyday, it's sort of more of a cake than bread. I can see a good bread pudding made out of this as well. The slices are nice and thick so you could even make a very good French Toast recipe with them.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
LOVE this stuff! As soon as I saw it in a "all things pumpkin spice" article, I knew I had to try it and I was not disappointed! It's great with butter but I just tend to toast it at work and eat it plain with my coffee as a mid-morning snack. Not overpoweringly sweet (which I was worried about) and I'm excited to try making french toast with it!
Vanessa R.
I love anything that has to do with pumpkin flavor during the fall time and I was really excited to try this bread in fact many people told me that it was very yummy when I tried it I personally found it to taste very fake pumpkin taste a little overboard a little too sugary in my opinion I was just not happy with it which is a bummer because like I said I love anything fall it may just be me so I would say try it but I personally did not like it😩
Teresa B.
salem, VA
I really loved this pumpkin spice swirled bread by Pepperidge farms. I had some and then couldn't find it again when I went looking for it unfortunately. This is something I would eat year round. Very nice blend of flavor. Loved using it to make myself french toast in the mornings for breakfast.
Sophie T.
Woah woah woah! Best pumpkin bread ever. If you're like me and a million other Americans that are addicted to the pumpkin spice craze this is a must have for your pantry or wherever you keep you're bread. I like to put mine in a pan and toast it with brown sugar butter. A MA ZING! Pepperidge Farm really succeeded at nailing the pumpkin spice flavor!
Hayley R.
Barre, MA
Pumpkin spice lovers rejoice! Pepperidge farm pumpkin spice swirl bread is one of my absolute favorites. The pumpkin is not over powering and does not give you an offensive taste. It's served best with cream cheese, but is just as delicious with butter. I would highly recommend this bread to any pumpkin lover out there!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is it actually pumpkin in taste?