Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Pumpkin, Sugar, Yeast, Wheat Flour, Wheat Gluten, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Soybean Oil,
Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Dextrose, Cinnamon, Salt, Monoglycerides, Nonfat Milk*, Canola Oil, Wheat Starch, Spices, Beta Carotene For Color, Caramel Color, Natural Flavors, Vanilla Extract, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Butter*, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Is it actually pumpkin in taste?
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice!
Product Highlights
“It's served best with cream cheese, but is just as delicious with butter.” in 1 review
Purchased at: Kroger
Pumpkin swirl bread. The sliced are nice and thick. It is basically like pumpkin french toast. I have tried them with regular syrup, pumpkin flavored cream cheese, and with cinnamon butter. They are pretty good. I stocked up since they are limited edition for fall.
Hastings , NY
Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Jessie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s back! I absolutely love fall and everything about it, apple picking, pumpkin picking, decorating the house etc. but what I love most of all is pumpkin spice everything. I know it’s only August but I already have been searching for Pumpkin spice products. Thankfully I found these Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice 🎃 This are super tasty, I just use butter on mine but peanut butter is good too. If you love pumpkin spice flavors than these are definitely worth it to try 🍁🍂🍁🧡
Jacksonville, NC
Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Angelimar L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow. Just wow! This bread is heaven! Nicely sliced bread with a swirl of pumpkin spice. It tastes like a cinnamon roll😍 I will definitely be eating this up while I can because sadly it is limited edition😭 but it’s definitely worth it while it lasts. I paired mine with Nutella Hazelnut Spread and that was the best decision! DELICIOUS!!!!😋 highly recommend!!!
Milton, DE
Yummmm I’m a huge fan of breakfast and this bread really is the sweet part of eggs and toast! It’s not like dessert and extremely soft. I can’t decide if it’s a good thing or a bad thing that it stays good so long without molding.
Moore, OK
Wow....I saw this bread on here and then surcharged my stores until I found it!! I am so glad I did...its so good!!! My only worry is that it is seasonal and I wont be able to get it when Spring rolls around. It is so sweet and anything Pumpkin is 5 stars in my book!
Paterson, NJ
Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Pumpkin Spice uploaded by ANNE F.
I actually bought this bread by accident because I didn't look at the writing on it before adding it to my cart. I thought it was plain old cinnamon and raison. But when I picked it out of the bag in the car I was surprised to see it. I love pumpkin anything! I was afraid the spice would be too much but as soon as I tasted it it wasn't. I loved this bread so much I had to have three pieces and I had just eaten dinner a hour prior to that. It was so good! Too bad it's a Limited Edition, because I would need this one all year round. I could eat this everyday, it's sort of more of a cake than bread. I can see a good bread pudding made out of this as well. The slices are nice and thick so you could even make a very good French Toast recipe with them.
Spencer, NY
If u like pumpkin spice anything u will love this seasonal bread. Its similar to their French toast bread but with a rich pumpkin spice flavor. I love them toasted with creamed honey.
Colo, IA
LOVE this stuff! As soon as I saw it in a "all things pumpkin spice" article, I knew I had to try it and I was not disappointed! It's great with butter but I just tend to toast it at work and eat it plain with my coffee as a mid-morning snack. Not overpoweringly sweet (which I was worried about) and I'm excited to try making french toast with it!
I love anything that has to do with pumpkin flavor during the fall time and I was really excited to try this bread in fact many people told me that it was very yummy when I tried it I personally found it to taste very fake pumpkin taste a little overboard a little too sugary in my opinion I was just not happy with it which is a bummer because like I said I love anything fall it may just be me so I would say try it but I personally did not like it😩
salem, VA
I really loved this pumpkin spice swirled bread by Pepperidge farms. I had some and then couldn't find it again when I went looking for it unfortunately. This is something I would eat year round. Very nice blend of flavor. Loved using it to make myself french toast in the mornings for breakfast.