BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Brown Sugar (Sugar,Invert Sugar, Molasses), Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Oil, Wheat Flour, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Apples, Salt, Cinnamon, Apple Juice Concentrate, Corn Flour, Natural Flavors, Fructose, Nonfat Milk*, Canola Oil, Monoglycerides, Dextrose, Datem, Ginger, Spices, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Extend Freshness, Malted Barley Flour, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Jessica B.
I like to have this bread toasted for breakfast on the weekends. It keeps very well in the fridge. It has a sweet caramel flavor but the apple is very subtle.
Dara B.
I used this to make a French toast casserole and it was amazing definitely recomend this the flavor is sooooo good
Candice M.
Denver, CO
Yum yum yum. Delicious bread. I've used it to make bread and butter pudding. Heavenly!
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
This caramel apple swirl bread tastes DELICIOUS toasted and smeared with butter, not margarine, butter.
Sarah M.
San Francisco, CA
I like making french toast with this bread it's so good! It's also good just toasted with a little bit of butter I love it!
Kathleen  K.
Rhinelander, WI
I make all of my own breads but once in a while I love to have something different for toast. The French Valilla Swirl bread is perfect for a light breakfast or snack. I love all the Swirl flavors.
Abby H.
I love this bread. It is great to make French toast with. It is an easy and quick thing to grab in the morning if you're running late for school or work.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
This bread tastes delicious and it makes the best French toast. I wish it was available in more places!
Marlesia W.
do they still sell this in stores?