Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Brown Sugar Cinnamon uploaded by Joy H.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Wake up to swirls and swirls of yummy morning magic.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Wheat Gluten, Wheat Flour, Cinnamon, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Dextrose, Salt, Monoglycerides, Calcium Propionate And Sorbic Acid To Retard Spoilage, Wheat Starch, Nonfat Milk*, Malted Barley Flour, Soy Lecithin. *Adds A Trivial Amount Of Cholesterol.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy.

Pepperidge Farm® Swirl Bread Brown Sugar Cinnamon
  • "It's not excessively dry like some specialty breads can be and I think it has a very good flavor." in 1 review
  • "My entire family loves this product!" in 1 review
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
This is a great fast breakfast for my kids before school when time is just something we don't have. Works great as is or in a toaster ! My kids love it plain or with cream cheese or even maple syrup! Must try !
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I don't usually eat this plain as i find it to be drier than i prefer but i absolutely love making french toast with it! if you haven't tried it i highly suggest you do its the best french toast ever, the cinnamon is swirled perfectly and it soaks up moisture without getting soggy! Its definitely a once in a blue moon treat as i really go all out when i make french toast.
Brittney H.
Akron, ohio
I love this bread especially as a toast with a little bit of butter and it is delicious. It's not excessively dry like some specialty breads can be and I think it has a very good flavor.
Emmah D.
Fryeburg, ME
This is my favorite bread when I can find it, but if not I fall back on the cinnamon bread. Perfect for breakfast when toasted and then whipped cream cheese spread on it!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I love love Pepperidge Farm bread with this one being my favorite! Perfect amount of cinnamon and it tastes freshly baked even after its been in my freezer for a week.
Jessie B.
Charlotte, NC
This bread is amazing! It is awesome just used for toast in the morning. The flavor is strong and delicious. Here is a life changing tip: Use it for french toast!!! OMG. Just awesome.
Rhonda m.
Greenwood, AR
When I was a kid I use to put butter, sugar & cinnamon on bread & toast it in the oven. I was so excited that I found this bread! Just pop it in a toaster & it's that easy!
Lauren D.
The tastes really well. It gets hard very fast though if you don't eat it quickly. Overall it's a good product if your going to eat it quite often.
Tori C.
Super yummy! It even smells amazing when it is in the toaster! I love it 😍 we get ours at walmart! Great price ! Love it for breakfast
Jennifer W.
St Louis Park, MN
This bread is so soft! Love this in the morning, my 6 year old daughter loves it also! Just add a little butter.. Absolutely delicious!