BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge FarmĀ® Swirl 100% Whole Wheat Cinnamon with Raisins Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
80 Calories Per Slice.
Per 1 Slice.
80 Calories.
0g Sat Fat 0% DV.
105mg Sodium 4% DV.
4g Sugars. see more...

Amber R.
Anaheim, CA
Delicious! So good with a little butter for a quick breakfast! My kids even love it when we're on the go in the morning!
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
This bread is amazing. It's the perfect quick breakfast. I usually toast in and top it with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar! Love it!
Magen c.
Oxford, GA
I absolutely love this bread. It has a great taste, and it's double bagged so it makes it fresher when you open it up. It's great with Apple butter!
Carly F.
This is one of my favorite kinds of bread. Pop it in the toaster in the morning and put a little butter on it for a perfect on the go breakfast.
Jennifer G.
Laconia, NH
I love this bread and you would never even know its whole grain. Love their breads!
jenita o.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this toasted with a little butter in the morning its delicious !!! Love their breads
Lexie D.
Benton Harbor , MI
Delicious by itself, toasted with some butter spread on it, or my personal favorite is to make french toast with it! It's a nice sweet snack without actually indulging in dessert. Plus with its whole wheat qualities it helpseems in getting that essential fiber for your day!
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
SO tasty and I normally have a piece for breakfast or even when I'm craving a desert because it has the sweet factor.
Taylor C.
Anaheim, CA
Pretty tasty. Great for when your late to work/school. Quick and easy breakfast.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
My family likes cinnamon swirl bread toasted with butter. It is not only for breakfast. I like to toast it add butter and honey for a quick pick me up.