BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge FarmĀ® Swirl 100% Whole Wheat Cinnamon with Raisins Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
80 Calories Per Slice.
Per 1 Slice.
80 Calories.
0g Sat Fat 0% DV.
105mg Sodium 4% DV.
4g Sugars. see more...

Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Its an ok bread. In my opinion it is too sweet and a bit on the expensive side for my family budget. I will not buy it again.
Tara C.
Columbus , OH
This bread is amazing. It's the perfect quick breakfast. I usually toast in and top it with a bit of butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon and sugar! Love it!
Kristie M.
So good! My family has been eating the swirl breads for years. Toast them with a little butter or jam on top and they are simply delicious! You won't ve disappointed!
Magen c.
Oxford, GA
I absolutely love this bread. It has a great taste, and it's double bagged so it makes it fresher when you open it up. It's great with Apple butter!
Carly F.
This is one of my favorite kinds of bread. Pop it in the toaster in the morning and put a little butter on it for a perfect on the go breakfast.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
My family likes cinnamon swirl bread toasted with butter. It is not only for breakfast. I like to toast it add butter and honey for a quick pick me up.
Kristen J.
Clover, SC
I love this bread toasted with butter on it. There are not too much raisins and a perfect amount of cinnamon
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
I don't even like raisins and this bread is delicious! Addicting, and not filling but very tasty!
Amber R.
Anaheim, CA
Delicious! So good with a little butter for a quick breakfast! My kids even love it when we're on the go in the morning!
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
SO tasty and I normally have a piece for breakfast or even when I'm craving a desert because it has the sweet factor.