BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Swirl 100% Whole Wheat Cinnamon with Raisins Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
80 Calories Per Slice.

Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Its an ok bread. In my opinion it is too sweet and a bit on the expensive side for my family budget. I will not buy it again.
jenita o.
jenita o.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this toasted with a little butter in the morning its delicious !!! Love their breads
Linda C.
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
My family likes cinnamon swirl bread toasted with butter. It is not only for breakfast. I like to toast it add butter and honey for a quick pick me up.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Anaheim, CA
Delicious! So good with a little butter for a quick breakfast! My kids even love it when we're on the go in the morning!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Anaheim, CA
Pretty tasty. Great for when your late to work/school. Quick and easy breakfast.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Cypress, CA
I don't even like raisins and this bread is delicious! Addicting, and not filling but very tasty!
Magen c.
Magen c.
Oxford, GA
I absolutely love this bread. It has a great taste, and it's double bagged so it makes it fresher when you open it up. It's great with Apple butter!
Carly F.
Carly F.
This is one of my favorite kinds of bread. Pop it in the toaster in the morning and put a little butter on it for a perfect on the go breakfast.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
So good! My family has been eating the swirl breads for years. Toast them with a little butter or jam on top and they are simply delicious! You won't ve disappointed!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Laconia, NH
I love this bread and you would never even know its whole grain. Love their breads!