BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge FarmĀ® Sweet & Simple Cookies Lemon.
Per 4 cookies.
160 calories.
Naturally flavored. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are really good without being overly sweet!" in 1 review
  • "I love lemon cookies and these are one of my favorites they're super soft mm yum !" in 1 review
  • "They get rid of my sweet tooth or hankering for something yummy without being too sugary and upsetting my stomach!" in 1 review
Natasha S.
This cookie is not only tasty by itself, it really shines in banana pudding. Banana pudding 1/3/2016
Customer review by Tray
5.0 stars by Tray
I was told that these cookies make the BEST banana pudding. They were correct-I used the chessmen cookies which stayed firm and delicious even after they were cooled in the refrigerator. The cookies' sweetness added a special touch to the French vanilla pudding I used.
Sweet and simple, that's what these cookies are.
They hearken back to a simpler time when quality
was so important. They remind me of the cookies my mother used to make. I wish Pepperidge Farm still made Lemon Nut Crunch. When my mother didn't feel like baking, she bought those.
Deborah B.
Knoxville, TN
Cookies are my weakness. I love anything lemon and these Pepperidge Farm Sweet & Simple Cookies in Lemon are divine. It doesn't take a whole bag to satisfy a sweet tooth. I find them available at most supermarkets. They are a little pricey for a small bag but well worth it.
Lydia M.
These cookies are great! I love lemon, so I was most definitely drawn to them when I saw them! They are the perfect consistency and I absolutely LOVE dipping them in my hot tea! They are not overly sweet which is nice if you are just looking for a little treat.
Martha C.
Mc Grady, NC
These are so awesome. I love lemon anything. I eat these for breakfast when I have them. I am not saying these are the healthiest cookies I have ever ate. But man they are good.
They are not that expensive. I would highly recommend these cookies to anyone.
Janessa W.
Fairfield, CA
Soft and amazing. Very tasteful. Not hard or stale at all. Can buy them over and over because their so good and delicious. The price is a little horrible and not cheap since theres literally not that many cookies inside. The packaging is awesome though.
Holly A.
Pinckney, MI
YUM! So good. I love lemon flavored desserts. I sometimes buy them and they are too sweet, or there's too much lemon flavor, but these were just right. They are pretty affordable, and I would for sure keep these in mind on your next trip to the store!
Haley S.
Richmond, VA
Lemon is one of my favorite flavors every and I was so excited to try Pepperidge Farm's Sweet and Simple Lemon Cookie! Let me just say, they are delicious and I have bought them many times! They may not be super healthy, but they sure do taste good!
Kaye M.
I remember spending summers in NJ with my great grandmother before she passed and she always had lemon cookies. Just the scent of these remind me of her and all the sweet memories I have of the time I got to spend with her.
Japrese K.
Goleta, CA
ALL Pepperidge cookies are wonderful!! Most lemon cookies are gross because the lemon flavor can be overpowering but this has just the right amount. If you like lemon but most lemon cookies taste gross, give these a try.