BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I am absolutely a pepridge farm fanatic. These are the best sugar cookies ever! I like them even more than homemade ones!
LYDIA R.
Bronx, NY
Favorite one for the holidays my daughter has them for a snack or even a late night snack with a cup of milk. These are her favorite
bethany b.
It's a nice light snack that I don't feel bad about afterwards. Taste like homemade cookies stright from the oven
Savannah R.
Wilson, NC
These are some of my favorite cookies to have with my tea in the afternoon. It's such a simple cookie that just enough sweetness to satisfy a craving without going overboard.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Love these and so do the kids. I pack them in lunches, and give as treats (to the kids and maybe myself).
JoAngel O.
Corpus Christi, TX
love these
they are my go to cookie every time I want a simple delicious cookie I eat these At least 3 times a week
Danielle S.
When I have a sweet tooth in the morning this is what I look forward to. This with a good cup of coffee is awesome. Not too sweet and they are simple
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
So good! Reminds me of my childhood! Great favor & texture! I ate them when I was smaller! Definitely a one of a kind Type of cookie!
Fatima N.
These cookies go so well with tea and are a great studying snack! They are really light and refreshing, love them!
Susy S.
t looks good , but I have never eaten any of these products are can not say about it!
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?