BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

• "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Idalis N.
This cookie reminds me of Christmas, they are so good. If you haven't tried them you need to!
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These cookies are so delicious! I do not like soft cookies and these are crunchy and sweet!
Katie S.
Mmmmm these cookies are so buttery and yummy! I could eat the whole bag by myslef!!
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love this cook and in holidays they have a special green sugar and it is so yummy
Julie P.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are good but I'm not really a fan of sugar cookies. I prefer chocolate chip.
Stephanie A.
Iowa City, IA
Yummy! Sweet and tasty my whole family loves these sugar cookies the perfect size
Mayleen S.
Good cookies! Some of the best sugar cookies that you can purchase from a package
Ginny N.
I love theis brand of cookies. they are so good, its hard to have just one.
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We typically don't buy cookies that are sold in stores but on a trip we bought these. They were actually quite good and my daughter quite enjoyed them. We expect quality from pepperidge farm and these did not disappoint.
Kayla M.
Charlotte, NC
I love these cookies!!! Pepper ridge farm does a great job with their sweets and this is such a good sugar cookie!
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?