BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Erika H.
Kinda expensive, but definitely worth the money. These melt in your month and are so yummy. Wish they were cheaper id have more.
Kaylyn w.
Charleston, WV
I love these. A little pricey but so good and so worth it. I have been eating these for years. I would recommend!! !
Jess B.
Love this cookies, reasonable price, they don't last long in my house! Definitely would recommend.
Rachel W.
These sugar cookies are really good! I would highly recommend them compared to other products.
Ab O.
Yum! One of my favorite and go-to sugar cookies that I buy! Always happy with purchasing these.
Nathanny Christiny C.
Carle Place , NY
I love this cook and in holidays they have a special green sugar and it is so yummy
Daysi M.
These are honestly so good!! These are easy to find in store and a great snack for when you're craving something sweet. It's also a good quality product!
Farai M.
South Bend, IN
These are my favorite cookies by pepperidge! They taste great and I always end up wanting more! I have them a lot during the christmas time so they always bring me good memories :). They're not the healthiest but who cares when they taste that good?
Stephanie A.
Iowa City, IA
Yummy! Sweet and tasty my whole family loves these sugar cookies the perfect size
Dulce M.
These remind me of home and my childhood! Beyond delicious and were number one on cravings during my pregnancy lol
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?