BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

• "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I wish that they were softer. I am not a fan of hard sugar cookies. They go great with a cookie spread.
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this brand. I also love this flavor of cookies. They are soft and sugary. 5 stars on this one.
Ragan G.
These are my favorite cookies they taste great and just melt onto my tongue. I'm always buying them
Jess B.
Love this cookies, reasonable price, they don't last long in my house! Definitely would recommend.
Rachel B.
Tooele, UT
I just LOVE this brand. If i bought these cookies anymore than i already do, I'd be broke and fat!
CM R.
Sweet not too sweet good quick fix for sugar love the packaging and the cookie not too crunchy
Rachel W.
These sugar cookies are really good! I would highly recommend them compared to other products.
lorena b.
I love pepperidge farm cookies! They are the freshest & they have such rich flavor ,I love it.
Ab O.
Tinley Park, IL
Yum! One of my favorite and go-to sugar cookies that I buy! Always happy with purchasing these.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I love these cookies. Sugar are my all time favorite. Soft and just the right sugar flavor .
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?