BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

• "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Steph H.
I am not usually a sugar cookie gal, but I love dipping these into a psl or a salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
One of my favorite snacks. Goes great with a hot cup of coffee. My entire family loves them as well. Not too sweet
bethany b.
It's a nice light snack that I don't feel bad about afterwards. Taste like homemade cookies stright from the oven
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I GOT THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO.. 10 COOKIES COME IN THIS BAG. ITS LEGIT. DEF A MUST BUY IF YOU WANNA GET FAT. CABOOOM
Isjanee B.
these cookies are so good, i could eat a whole bag by myself. I also like their bread too, so check that out.
Jordan G.
Best cookies ever especially when they have the ones with the green sprinkles love dipping them in my coffee
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies! They are a little pricey so I don't always get them unless I really have the craving!
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Great with ice cream or coffee. I pack these babies in a zip lock for my lunch during work. try these out!
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Love these and so do the kids. I pack them in lunches, and give as treats (to the kids and maybe myself).
Macey Q.
Bogalusa, LA
These cookies are the best they're soft and fresh tasting every time. I coils probably live off of these.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?