BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite kind of cookie?3 Answers
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Michelle U.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
I love sugar cookies and these really are great! They aren't overly sweet, so I can have these with my morning coffee and as a sweet snack!
Emilie  H.
Emilie H.
Beale AFB , CA
One of my favorite snacks. Goes great with a hot cup of coffee. My entire family loves them as well. Not too sweet
bethany b.
bethany b.
It's a nice light snack that I don't feel bad about afterwards. Taste like homemade cookies stright from the oven
Farai M.
Farai M.
South Bend, IN
These are my favorite cookies by pepperidge! They taste great and I always end up wanting more! I have them a lot during the christmas time so they always bring me good memories :). They're not the healthiest but who cares when they taste that good?
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Iowa City, IA
Yummy! Sweet and tasty my whole family loves these sugar cookies the perfect size
Daysi M.
Daysi M.
These are honestly so good!! These are easy to find in store and a great snack for when you're craving something sweet. It's also a good quality product!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
These sugar cookies are really good! I would highly recommend them compared to other products.
LYDIA R.
LYDIA R.
Bronx, NY
Favorite one for the holidays my daughter has them for a snack or even a late night snack with a cup of milk. These are her favorite
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Wilson, NC
These are some of my favorite cookies to have with my tea in the afternoon. It's such a simple cookie that just enough sweetness to satisfy a craving without going overboard.
Jazz D.
Jazz D.
Gold Hill, OR
Love these and so do the kids. I pack them in lunches, and give as treats (to the kids and maybe myself).
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?