BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Tooele, UT
I just LOVE this brand. If i bought these cookies anymore than i already do, I'd be broke and fat!
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
One of my favorite snacks. Goes great with a hot cup of coffee. My entire family loves them as well. Not too sweet
Katie S.
Mmmmm these cookies are so buttery and yummy! I could eat the whole bag by myslef!!
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
I wish that they were softer. I am not a fan of hard sugar cookies. They go great with a cookie spread.
Julie  P.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are good but I'm not really a fan of sugar cookies. I prefer chocolate chip.
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Great with ice cream or coffee. I pack these babies in a zip lock for my lunch during work. try these out!
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
I love this brand of cookies! they are so fresh tasting & you can really tell they are high quality! price is decent & we can buy them just about anywhere!
tatiana c.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These cookies are addicting..be careful ! Especially if you're watching your diet..you can east end up eating almost a whole pack of these
Meghan G.
Blaine
Simply sweet and delicious! I like light weight cookies for my kids and so this is a go to. Easy on the mess and easy on the sugar!
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
These are my weakness. I absolutely love them. They are not too sweet but not too bland. They make you want to come back for more.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?