BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite kind of cookie?3 Answers
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Pepperidge Farm never disappoints! I love all of their products so much, but this one by far has done it for me. I love how sweet and soft the cookies are and how easy it is for me to eat a million of them! I recommend these treats to everyone!
ashleigh w.
ashleigh w.
Kingsport, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love this brand of cookies! they are so fresh tasting & you can really tell they are high quality! price is decent & we can buy them just about anywhere!
Henry Y.
Henry Y.
Staten island
Sweet and simple just like in the name. Plain sugar cookies are hard to come by nowadays with all the new complicated and fancy flavors so these are a breath of nostalgia
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
These are my weakness. I absolutely love them. They are not too sweet but not too bland. They make you want to come back for more.
Kaylyn C.
Kaylyn C.
Marmet, WV
I love these. A little pricey but so good and so worth it. I have been eating these for years. I would recommend!! !
Meghan G.
Meghan G.
Blaine
Simply sweet and delicious! I like light weight cookies for my kids and so this is a go to. Easy on the mess and easy on the sugar!
Erika H.
Erika H.
Kinda expensive, but definitely worth the money. These melt in your month and are so yummy. Wish they were cheaper id have more.
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Winter Park, FL
I love pepperrigde farm products, very good, very rich, made with finest ingredients.
have so many varieties. always wait till it goes on sale to buy it bec it is a little expensive
Jess B.
Jess B.
Love this cookies, reasonable price, they don't last long in my house! Definitely would recommend.
Ab O.
Ab O.
Yum! One of my favorite and go-to sugar cookies that I buy! Always happy with purchasing these.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?