Pepperidge Farm® Sugar Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies uploaded by MK J.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Erika H.
Kinda expensive, but definitely worth the money. These melt in your month and are so yummy. Wish they were cheaper id have more.
Deborah A.
My absolute favorite cookie. the taste is wonderful, it's size isn't too big and isn't too small. perfect for a snack when needed
Carolyn Y.
I love these, they are my guilty pleasure! I snack onthesealk the time and my extremely picky 5 year old also eats them as well!
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I do like some of the other cookies better but it is nice to have a sweet cookie not cuvette in chocolate from time to time.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
I am absolutely a pepridge farm fanatic. These are the best sugar cookies ever! I like them even more than homemade ones!
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Crunchy and sweet. I really liked the textures. This was something that I savored eating one or two cookies at a time.
Katia K.
So good wow . if you love sugar cookies. you will definitely love these. buttery, sugary.. what more could you ask for?
Kaylyn w.
Marmet, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these. A little pricey but so good and so worth it. I have been eating these for years. I would recommend!! !
Emilie  H.
Beale AFB , CA
One of my favorite snacks. Goes great with a hot cup of coffee. My entire family loves them as well. Not too sweet
Steph H.
I am not usually a sugar cookie gal, but I love dipping these into a psl or a salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?