BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Rachel B.
Tooele, UT
I just LOVE this brand. If i bought these cookies anymore than i already do, I'd be broke and fat!
Robin R.
This is a good cookie it almost taste like the cookies I make I have bought this cookie many times when I don't feel like making my own
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Crunchy and sweet. I really liked the textures. This was something that I savored eating one or two cookies at a time.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
These cookies are so yummy! They are soft and taste homemade! I love them and this brand! I buy them all the time for a sweet in the house! They're not healthy but they're not supposed to be! Must try!
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I love these cookies. Sugar are my all time favorite. Soft and just the right sugar flavor .
Loren S.
Austin, TX
I love these cookies and try not to buy them too much because I can eat the entire bag while watching TV. I bought them recently on vacation, as a treat, and they made my beach vacation that much better! They're the perfect amount of sweet.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
These cookies are delicious !!! I always end up buying them when I'm at publix or Walmart ! They aren't too sweet which I love ! They have a scrumptious taste I can't even describe it ! Heaven on earth comes to mind ! Lol totally recommend buying these!
Katia K.
So good wow . if you love sugar cookies. you will definitely love these. buttery, sugary.. what more could you ask for?
Ashley D.
Wynantskill, NY
These are great for people that like a cookie that is a little bit hard. These are perfect for dunking in coffee or hot chocolate. A nice idea for tea dates
Katie S.
Mmmmm these cookies are so buttery and yummy! I could eat the whole bag by myslef!!
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?