BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

• "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Thamara P.
They are good simple cookies. They are not overwhelmingly sweet. But I don't like them as much as other cookies, they are just too plain for me.
tatiana c.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These cookies are addicting..be careful ! Especially if you're watching your diet..you can east end up eating almost a whole pack of these
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
I love sugar cookies and these really are great! They aren't overly sweet, so I can have these with my morning coffee and as a sweet snack!
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
Reminds me of Christmas at grandma's! They are a decent price. I had to buy for a Christmas party and everyone thought they were home made.
Robin R.
This is a good cookie it almost taste like the cookies I make I have bought this cookie many times when I don't feel like making my own
Brittany B.
Tavares, FL
So good! Reminds me of my childhood! Great favor & texture! I ate them when I was smaller! Definitely a one of a kind Type of cookie!
LYDIA R.
Bronx, NY
Favorite one for the holidays my daughter has them for a snack or even a late night snack with a cup of milk. These are her favorite
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm sorry if you haven't already tried these cookies, especially around the holidays..... you don't know what your missing!!! ❤️❤️
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
These are my weakness. I absolutely love them. They are not too sweet but not too bland. They make you want to come back for more.
Meghan G.
Blaine
Simply sweet and delicious! I like light weight cookies for my kids and so this is a go to. Easy on the mess and easy on the sugar!
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?