Pepperidge Farm® Sugar Sweet & Simple Homestyle Cookies uploaded by MK J.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

• "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Nelly C.
Summerville, SC
How can you possibly review a cookie all let's start it's delicious it's amazing I can't stop while I'm eating it and that's why am a fat person.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
I love sugar cookies and these really are great! They aren't overly sweet, so I can have these with my morning coffee and as a sweet snack!
Tatiana C.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These cookies are addicting..be careful ! Especially if you're watching your diet..you can east end up eating almost a whole pack of these
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
Reminds me of Christmas at grandma's! They are a decent price. I had to buy for a Christmas party and everyone thought they were home made.
Robin R.
This is a good cookie it almost taste like the cookies I make I have bought this cookie many times when I don't feel like making my own
LYDIA R.
Bronx, NY
Favorite one for the holidays my daughter has them for a snack or even a late night snack with a cup of milk. These are her favorite
Brittany B.
Monahans, TX
So good! Reminds me of my childhood! Great favor & texture! I ate them when I was smaller! Definitely a one of a kind Type of cookie!
Meghan G.
Blaine
Simply sweet and delicious! I like light weight cookies for my kids and so this is a go to. Easy on the mess and easy on the sugar!
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm sorry if you haven't already tried these cookies, especially around the holidays..... you don't know what your missing!!! ❤️❤️
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
These are my weakness. I absolutely love them. They are not too sweet but not too bland. They make you want to come back for more.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?