BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I'm sorry if you haven't already tried these cookies, especially around the holidays..... you don't know what your missing!!! ❤️❤️
Carolyn Y.
I love these, they are my guilty pleasure! I snack onthesealk the time and my extremely picky 5 year old also eats them as well!
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I do like some of the other cookies better but it is nice to have a sweet cookie not cuvette in chocolate from time to time.
Katia K.
So good wow . if you love sugar cookies. you will definitely love these. buttery, sugary.. what more could you ask for?
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Crunchy and sweet. I really liked the textures. This was something that I savored eating one or two cookies at a time.
Steph H.
I am not usually a sugar cookie gal, but I love dipping these into a psl or a salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I GOT THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO.. 10 COOKIES COME IN THIS BAG. ITS LEGIT. DEF A MUST BUY IF YOU WANNA GET FAT. CABOOOM
Isjanee B.
these cookies are so good, i could eat a whole bag by myself. I also like their bread too, so check that out.
natalie l.
Orlando, FL
I love these cookies! They are a little pricey so I don't always get them unless I really have the craving!
Macey Q.
Bogalusa, LA
These cookies are the best they're soft and fresh tasting every time. I coils probably live off of these.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?