BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite kind of cookie?3 Answers
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Robin R.
Robin R.
This is a good cookie it almost taste like the cookies I make I have bought this cookie many times when I don't feel like making my own
Nilda R.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert
I'm sorry if you haven't already tried these cookies, especially around the holidays..... you don't know what your missing!!! ❤️❤️
Carolyn Y.
Carolyn Y.
I love these, they are my guilty pleasure! I snack onthesealk the time and my extremely picky 5 year old also eats them as well!
heather t.
heather t.
Belmont, MI
I do like some of the other cookies better but it is nice to have a sweet cookie not cuvette in chocolate from time to time.
Katia K.
Katia K.
So good wow . if you love sugar cookies. you will definitely love these. buttery, sugary.. what more could you ask for?
Brandy H.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Crunchy and sweet. I really liked the textures. This was something that I savored eating one or two cookies at a time.
Steph H.
Steph H.
I am not usually a sugar cookie gal, but I love dipping these into a psl or a salted caramel mocha from Starbucks.
Anh N.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
I GOT THIS A FEW WEEKS AGO.. 10 COOKIES COME IN THIS BAG. ITS LEGIT. DEF A MUST BUY IF YOU WANNA GET FAT. CABOOOM
Isjanee B.
Isjanee B.
these cookies are so good, i could eat a whole bag by myself. I also like their bread too, so check that out.
natalie l.
natalie l.
Orlando , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these cookies! They are a little pricey so I don't always get them unless I really have the craving!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?