BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

• "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Nancy S.
Winter park, FL
I love pepperrigde farm products, very good, very rich, made with finest ingredients.
have so many varieties. always wait till it goes on sale to buy it bec it is a little expensive
Savannah R.
Wilson, NC
These are some of my favorite cookies to have with my tea in the afternoon. It's such a simple cookie that just enough sweetness to satisfy a craving without going overboard.
Jeanette F.
Media, PA
I love these cookies. They taste like home made. They go great with any kind of drink and are a good choice if you don't know what a guest will like in a cookie.
Vannessa N G.
Baytown, TX
my grandma use to give us these when i was little of course they have changed a lot but i will for ever love them. they have such unique taste in my opinion.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill , NY
These are great for people that like a cookie that is a little bit hard. These are perfect for dunking in coffee or hot chocolate. A nice idea for tea dates
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this brand of cookies! they are so fresh tasting & you can really tell they are high quality! price is decent & we can buy them just about anywhere!
Daysi M.
These are honestly so good!! These are easy to find in store and a great snack for when you're craving something sweet. It's also a good quality product!
Danielle S.
When I have a sweet tooth in the morning this is what I look forward to. This with a good cup of coffee is awesome. Not too sweet and they are simple
Jocelyn B.
South gate, CA
These cookies are very delicious and great to take on the road. This brand of cookies is simply the best even if they are kind of pricey for cookies.
Thamara P.
They are good simple cookies. They are not overwhelmingly sweet. But I don't like them as much as other cookies, they are just too plain for me.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?