BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies.

• "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Shalonda A.
These are so good! I love all the baked goods from this brand because it tastes home made. Not exactly healthy but definitely worth it on cheat day ;). They are soft and sugary I love this! If you come across it you should try it!
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
These cookies are so yummy! They are soft and taste homemade! I love them and this brand! I buy them all the time for a sweet in the house! They're not healthy but they're not supposed to be! Must try!
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Yummy! Such a delicious cookie! We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix. A quality brand that always tastes amazing. Wish the cookies were a little more cost effective so we could buy them weekly!
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Honestly, these sugar cookies are sooo delicious, that once you try pepperidge farm cookies you will never go back to any other brand!! please buy this product asap, and let me know how you like it!!! i know its a bit pricey, but it is worth it!! ENJOY
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
I love almost any cookie from Pepperidge Farm. They make some high quality cookies that don't have a weird aftertaste. They aren't the healthiest things out there, but they sure are delicious!! I would recommend these cookies to my friends!
Emily H.
Willard, OH
Pepperidge farm cookies have always been my go to snack cookies. But these sugar sweet and simple,homestyle cookies are the best! Something simple but something amazing in taste!
Shanikia L.
Hartford, CT
My favorite cookies since childhood. Very delicious! Hard to put the bag down once you begin eating them. You get about 15 smaller sized cookies in each pack and they can be a little bit more pricey than other brands but well worth it!
Kelsey P.
Delicious. My grandma and I used to buy a pack every time we went somewhere they were sold and would eat the whole thing before we got home. Great for finger foods and a late night snack too.
Mariah G.
Colorado Springs, CO
Very good cookies and very soft and met in your mouth. The right aMount of sugar. I would recommend this to my friends and family. Cheap and have a good AMount of money
Jessica D.
Huntsville, AL
I love this brand and love these cookies. The only thing is sugar cookies are better freshly baked but if your looking for someone to satisfy your cravings then this is the next best thing.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?