BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite kind of cookie?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Cydney B.
Cydney B.
Mebane, NC
These cookies are so yummy! They are soft and taste homemade! I love them and this brand! I buy them all the time for a sweet in the house! They're not healthy but they're not supposed to be! Must try!
Kelsey P.
Kelsey P.
Delicious. My grandma and I used to buy a pack every time we went somewhere they were sold and would eat the whole thing before we got home. Great for finger foods and a late night snack too.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Huntsville, AL
I love this brand and love these cookies. The only thing is sugar cookies are better freshly baked but if your looking for someone to satisfy your cravings then this is the next best thing.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Willard, OH
Pepperidge farm cookies have always been my go to snack cookies. But these sugar sweet and simple,homestyle cookies are the best! Something simple but something amazing in taste!
Jeanette F.
Jeanette F.
Media, PA
I love these cookies. They taste like home made. They go great with any kind of drink and are a good choice if you don't know what a guest will like in a cookie.
Vannessa N G.
Vannessa N G.
Baytown, TX
my grandma use to give us these when i was little of course they have changed a lot but i will for ever love them. they have such unique taste in my opinion.
Nelly C.
Nelly C.
Summerville, SC
How can you possibly review a cookie all let's start it's delicious it's amazing I can't stop while I'm eating it and that's why am a fat person.
Thamara P.
Thamara P.
They are good simple cookies. They are not overwhelmingly sweet. But I don't like them as much as other cookies, they are just too plain for me.
Mandie B.
Mandie B.
Williamston, SC
Reminds me of Christmas at grandma's! They are a decent price. I had to buy for a Christmas party and everyone thought they were home made.
Robin R.
Robin R.
This is a good cookie it almost taste like the cookies I make I have bought this cookie many times when I don't feel like making my own
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?