BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

S.
Sugar.
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Sweet & simple homestyle cookies. see more...

• What is your favorite kind of cookie?3 Answers
  • "I could eat the whole bag by myslef!" in 1 review
  • "We love everything Pepperidge Farm from cookies to bread to stuffing mix." in 1 review
Johanna P.
Johanna P.
Flushing, NY
let me just start by saying yummy , I could eat the whole bag. I bought these in Walmart, it was a craving since I'm pregnant. the ingredients are wheat flour and sugar , along with other delicious ingredients. I think everything that the cookie has is enough. please everyone that reads this go out an buy them they ate so good..
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
These are nice little cookies. They're weren't too sweet and had a nice, crisp, buttery flavor. I've liked everything I tried from Pepperidge Farm and these were just as great as their other cookies. I do prefer their milanos the best, as these are just a little to plain for the price.
Lorelei M.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
These are what you'd expect from a mid grade cookie brand. They are right on with the taste and texture of sugar cookies (the hard, not soft type). The ingredients are not the super best, but better than others. That's why I called these mid grade. Great for a once in a while snack.
Peyton H.
Peyton H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love these things to death - I could literally eat them all day long! Definitely for the person who likes things that aren't overly sweet but still fresh and vanilla-y! And they're available pretty much everywhere! For a college shopper on a budget these things are amazing
Madison H.
Madison H.
Charlotte, NC
This is one of my favorite brands for good 'home cooked' cookies. Tastes real and baked, no fake flavor or texture. Bought at grocery store previously. I love every kind of cookie I've tried so far from this brand! They have a flavor for everyone. Would recommend.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
These cookies are delicious !!! I always end up buying them when I'm at publix or Walmart ! They aren't too sweet which I love ! They have a scrumptious taste I can't even describe it ! Heaven on earth comes to mind ! Lol totally recommend buying these!
David K.
David K.
Great Neck, NY
Honestly, these sugar cookies are sooo delicious, that once you try pepperidge farm cookies you will never go back to any other brand!! please buy this product asap, and let me know how you like it!!! i know its a bit pricey, but it is worth it!! ENJOY
Loren S.
Loren S.
Austin, TX
I love these cookies and try not to buy them too much because I can eat the entire bag while watching TV. I bought them recently on vacation, as a treat, and they made my beach vacation that much better! They're the perfect amount of sweet.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Logan, UT
I love almost any cookie from Pepperidge Farm. They make some high quality cookies that don't have a weird aftertaste. They aren't the healthiest things out there, but they sure are delicious!! I would recommend these cookies to my friends!
Shanikia L.
Shanikia L.
Hartford, CT
My favorite cookies since childhood. Very delicious! Hard to put the bag down once you begin eating them. You get about 15 smaller sized cookies in each pack and they can be a little bit more pricey than other brands but well worth it!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Southaven, MS
What is your favorite kind of cookie?