GroceryBakeryPepperidge Farm
Pepperidge Farm Stone Baked Artisan Rolls Frozen French Rolls, 14 oz Bag

Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls Frozen French Rolls, 14 oz. Bag

Served warm from the oven, these versatile French rolls can be enjoyed with almost any cuisine, from hearty beef stews of sautéed chicken and fish. We make sure we take our time with each batch of Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls. From the finest ingredients to the hand-scoring of each roll, we then bake them on traditional baking stones, and smile a little as we think of you discovering that crisp, golden crust and soft, moist inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls Frozen French Rolls, 14 oz. Bag!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,286 reviews
Pepperidge Farm® Stone Baked Artisan Rolls Frozen French Rolls, 14 oz. Bag uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Kroger
I just try these amazing bread normally I go to Panera if I want a crispy French baguette I discovered this amazing frozen French little baguette taste amazing crispy in 8 minutes they are ready and believe me if you like hard bread these are the one for dinner highly recommend it
Tracey D.
Lancaster, PA
I liked these rolls. I really like how crispy they get on the outside, but that they stay soft and chewy inside.
Kira D.
I just had these last night! They are SO GOOD! They are super quick and easy, just toss them in the oven for however long it says on the bag (about 10-20 minutes), and they're done! Perfect, hot rolls that are crispy on the outside and soft and bouncy on the inside. I like to cut mine in half most of the way through, cut two small pieces of salted butter, stick the pieces in the roll and close it, all while it's still very hot so the butter melts throughout the roll. It's sublime that way. My boyfriend ate himself sick on *5* of these rolls last night. He was happy, though.
These go really well with meals, too! I particularly love them with a poppy seed chicken recipe my ex's grandmother made. Use the rolls to soak up the extra sauce, and it's delicious!
I highly recommend these rolls.
I highly recommend these rolls.
Maria L.
Chesterfield, NJ
Purchased at: Instacart
We love these rolls in my house! They taste like fresh baked rolls at a restaurant. They have a great taste alone, but also pair well for sandwiches or putting spreads on them (jams, butter, you name it). Yum!
Bruna G.
Springfield, VA
Great bread to have at breakfast. Really good taste and easy to make, Just nine minutes in the oven and it is ready. The best brand of rolls I found in the market. Would definitely recommend and buy again soon
Lindsey M.
Scotts Valley, CA
These are simply the BEST! Great value and who doesn't like Pepperidge Farms? 🤗 super good!
member-36558f396
Pepperidge farm is a great name brand!! I'm sure their rolls would be amazing!!
Pepperidge farm is a great name brand!! I'm sure their rolls would be amazing!!
Kortnee P.
I love these rolls! They are so easy to bake and I love that I can make one or two at a time without having to use the whole package. Great tasting rolls too!
Kristen  C.
Nashua, NH
I had these for the first time at my mom's house. They were hot out of the oven and had a nice crusty exterior, but the inside was nice and soft. Perfect with a little melted butter.

Looking for your answer?