BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #77 in Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Soft Honey Whole Wheat Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
Whole Grain Bread.
Smooth Texture.
4g Of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association. heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g). see more...

• These look pretty good. How do they compare to other breads? Does...1 Answers
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I have purchased this bread. It is very tasty and healthy. I would recommend it. In our household we make sandwiches through out the week and also use the bread at night as toast with meals. The pepperidge farm breads are reasonably priced.
Chan C.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
Foodie Expert
I think this is not a bad bread. But i cant find the one i tried in a hostel, truro,ma . So thats why i ended trying this. I dont really taste any honey but it serves well with my honey ham and egg. Yummy breakfast.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
My favorite sanwhich bread! Unlike many honey wheat bread I've tried this one is the perfect amount of honey and wheat. Its not too sweet and definitely worth its price.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Foodie Expert
The only brand of bread we use in my house. The slices are a nice size and the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches fill my son up
Callie H.
Callie H.
Clarksville, TN
Pepperidge Farms Wheat bread is so delicious ! I love this bread, it's ALWAYS fresh! Makes for a perfect sandwich, toast, etc.
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
It's whole wheat so you think you're doing good by eating it rather than eating white bread but the added honey makes it too sweet.
Chelsie F.
Chelsie F.
Lahaina , HI
This bread is awesome for making homemade peanut butter & jelly sandwiches for my mans work day :)
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Pepperidge Farm soft honey whole wheat bread....so delicious. Would recommend to others!!!
Kristen  C.
Kristen C.
Nashua, NH
Foodie Expert
I myself have never tried this bread, but my daughter loves it. It's nice for me to not have any crusts to cut off too.
If I had to choose between this brand and Sara lee's I would say this is the best honey wheat I've ever tasted
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
These look pretty good. How do they compare to other breads? Does the fish shape make them better?