BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm?? Soft Honey Whole Wheat Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
Whole Grain Bread.
Smooth Texture.
4g Of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association. heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g). see more...

• These look pretty good. How do they compare to other brea...1 Answers
Chan C.
Keene, NH
I think this is not a bad bread. But i cant find the one i tried in a hostel, truro,ma . So thats why i ended trying this. I dont really taste any honey but it serves well with my honey ham and egg. Yummy breakfast.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I have purchased this bread. It is very tasty and healthy. I would recommend it. In our household we make sandwiches through out the week and also use the bread at night as toast with meals. The pepperidge farm breads are reasonably priced.
Kristen H.
Malvern, AR
Love this bread! It is as close as you can get to fresh honey pay bread. I love the oats packed in the bread and the nice suttle sweet taste. Is great for toast with jelly!
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro , TN
My favorite sanwhich bread! Unlike many honey wheat bread I've tried this one is the perfect amount of honey and wheat. Its not too sweet and definitely worth its price.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Great tasting wheat bread. i love the taste of it. plus it is soft unlike some kinds of wheat bread. the honey adds a nice sweetness to the bread.
Mel T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
While I like the idea, I thought the bread had too much of a wheat taste. As a teacher, I also heard of similar comments by students.
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ
This bread is soft. moist and delicious. It's healthy and a great choice when it comes to a simple toast breakfast or sandwich snack.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
It's whole wheat so you think you're doing good by eating it rather than eating white bread but the added honey makes it too sweet.
Christina h.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
The only brand of bread we use in my house. The slices are a nice size and the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches fill my son up
Amanda V.
Canonsburg , PA
This is my favorite bread. It's soft and delicious even by itself. I like breads that are fresh and stays soft and this is it.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
These look pretty good. How do they compare to other breads? Does the fish shape make them better?