Add a Photo

By PEPPERIDGE FARM
#89 in Bread
Pepperidge Farm?? Soft Honey Whole Wheat Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
Whole Grain Bread.
Smooth Texture.
4g Of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association. heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g).
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV

I have purchased this bread. It is very tasty and healthy. I would recommend it. In our household we make sandwiches through out the week and also use the bread at night as toast with meals. The pepperidge farm breads are reasonably priced.
Robyn d.
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN

What better way to start your afternoon !?!? This is a fun way to pack a lunch . The bread has a great taste and stays moist
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Lena, IL

Fun bread for the kids lunch. Tastes good too. Def recommend to others for their kids. A must have.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Canonsburg , Pa

This is my favorite bread. It's soft and delicious even by itself. I like breads that are fresh and stays soft and this is it.
Mel T.
Mel T.
San Tan Vly, AZ

While I like the idea, I thought the bread had too much of a wheat taste. As a teacher, I also heard of similar comments by students.
If I had to choose between this brand and Sara lee's I would say this is the best honey wheat I've ever tasted
Kristen  C.
Kristen C.
Nashua, NH

I myself have never tried this bread, but my daughter loves it. It's nice for me to not have any crusts to cut off too.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Mesa, AZ

This bread is soft. moist and delicious. It's healthy and a great choice when it comes to a simple toast breakfast or sandwich snack.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY

I absolutely love Pepperidge Farm soft honey whole wheat bread....so delicious. Would recommend to others!!!
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA

Love the honey wheat bread and it's good for you! I make sandwiches from tuna to portabella mushroom on pepperidge bread.
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID

These look pretty good. How do they compare to other breads? Does the fish shape make them better?

Join Now