BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #93 in Bread

Pepperidge Farm?? Soft Honey Whole Wheat Bread.
Double Wrapped for Freshness.
2 Slices Provide.
100% Whole Grain, 32% Dietary Fiber of Your Day's Worth.
Whole Grain Bread.
Smooth Texture.
4g Of Fiber Per Slice.
Made With Lower Sodium Natural Sea Salt.
Low Fat.
No High Fructose Corn Syrup.
Whole Grain Low in Saturated Fat & Cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association. heartcheckmark.org.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Net wt 24 oz (1.5 lbs) (680g). see more...

• These look pretty good. How do they compare to other breads? Does t...1 Answers
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I have purchased this bread. It is very tasty and healthy. I would recommend it. In our household we make sandwiches through out the week and also use the bread at night as toast with meals. The pepperidge farm breads are reasonably priced.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Foodie Expert
The only brand of bread we use in my house. The slices are a nice size and the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches fill my son up
LaToya T.
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting wheat bread. i love the taste of it. plus it is soft unlike some kinds of wheat bread. the honey adds a nice sweetness to the bread.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Malvern, AR
Love this bread! It is as close as you can get to fresh honey pay bread. I love the oats packed in the bread and the nice suttle sweet taste. Is great for toast with jelly!
Callie H.
Callie H.
Clarksville, TN
Pepperidge Farms Wheat bread is so delicious ! I love this bread, it's ALWAYS fresh! Makes for a perfect sandwich, toast, etc.
Nancy Z.
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
It's whole wheat so you think you're doing good by eating it rather than eating white bread but the added honey makes it too sweet.
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
Foodie Expert
Love the honey wheat bread and it's good for you! I make sandwiches from tuna to portabella mushroom on pepperidge bread.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Pepperidge Farm soft honey whole wheat bread....so delicious. Would recommend to others!!!
Kristen  C.
Kristen C.
Nashua, NH
I myself have never tried this bread, but my daughter loves it. It's nice for me to not have any crusts to cut off too.
If I had to choose between this brand and Sara lee's I would say this is the best honey wheat I've ever tasted
Deidre M.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
These look pretty good. How do they compare to other breads? Does the fish shape make them better?