BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #85 in Buns & Rolls

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Served golden brown and warm from the oven, our Soft Dinner rolls are even more delicious with a pat of butter melting over them. Take a bite and savor the soft, moist texture and delightful flavor. Perfect with soup or stew, salad or pasta, meat, fish or poultry. They make any meal a special occasion! Our passion for creating products that delight you shows in the care we put into every detail. We value your trust in Pepperidge Farm, and promise your satisfaction. Guaranteed. Pepperidge Farm products are crafted to make every day a special day. We hope you are as passionate about eating our products as we are about making them.

• Do these taste fresh to you ??? Like do they have a fresh...2 Answers
kaitlyn m.
Philadelphia, PA
I love to buy these when I have people over for a holiday meal, especially thanksgiving! One less thing that I have to make. They are very delicious and I always get compliments on the rolls that I serve.
julie p.
Branford, CT
There super moist! Pop the in the oven the warm them out butter on it and they melt in your mouth. Hot rolls never last on my dinner table! We also make mini sandwiches for the kids for snack time and it's a huge hit at parties!
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
These are so light and fluffy and delicious. They're a perfect side for any pasta dinner like spaghetti or lasagna. Such good flavor you will keep reaching for more and more until they're all gone!!!
Kat J.
USA
Short of going to a bakery or buying fresh dough to make rolls in the oven yourself, these will do the job for a weeknight dinner when you only wanna run into Walmart and get home as quickly as possible.
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO
These dinner rolls are perfect for a family gathering! They make it super easy to not have to prepare rolls in the oven, you can just pop these in the toaster oven for a minute or two! Also super affordable!
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
These are so super soft and moist. We always have bread with dinner seems like. And these are great. There good with or without butter. So yummy!
KATHLEEN C.
Darien Center, NY
GREAT DINNER ROLLS. THEY ARE VERY MOIST AND HAVE A WONDERFUL FLAVOR. THEY ARE VERY BUTTERY EVEN WITHOUT BUTTER. A MUST FOR ANY MEAL.
Melissa W.
These are amazing. Pretty sure my husband could eat his weight in them plus my kids love them and they are very picky eaters.
Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
I absolutely love Pepperidge farms brand its always a great tasting product and adds that little extra to every meal.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love these dinner rolls! These are Thanksgiving and Christmas leftover, sandwich makers! Good quality, great taste!
Taylor A.
Encino, CA
Do these taste fresh to you ??? Like do they have a fresh baked taste. I love too fake people and say i made the rolls lol jk strictly for taste purposes.