BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Sonoma™ Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Almond Cherry Cookies.
Soft baked chocolate chunk.

Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Sonoma Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Almond Cherry Cookies
  • "I don't normally like raisins in my cookies, or in anything else for that matter, but the dark chocolate makes this one irresistible cookie!" in 3 reviews
  • "Like all pepperidge farm cookies, I wish more came in the package when it is empty." in 3 reviews
  • "The soft baked ones are the best." in 2 reviews
  • "Best cookies on the shelf!" in 1 review
  • "Ok, can we just take a minute and pause and give a hand clap to the best cookies ever invented." in 1 review
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
These are so friggin yummy that I physically can't. Pepperidge Farm cookies are usually always a solid bet. These have dark chocolate and dried cherry for an added sweetness to the salty almonds included in these soft cookies. Microwave it for 12 seconds and enjoy!
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
I thought these cookies were pretty good, albeit a little overpriced. The mix of cherry wth chocolate in a soft cookie was very pleasant and I would definitely buy again; but probably only for a special occasion.
Amanda C.
South Boston, MA
I love pepperidge farm cookies. I think they're a great brand at a fair price. The cookie is perfectly baked and has a lot of flavor. They are definitely not the healthiest choice, but not too many come in a package so you are not as tempted to finish the whole package in one sitting.
MARILYN C.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love Pepperridge Farm cookies no matter which flavor! This is the brand that I purchase when I want a good chocolate chip cookie and the only brand that I buy. Very fresh tasting and loaded with chips and nuts. I buy these at my local grocery store or target.
Amanda W.
Sayreville, NJ
I love these cookies. They are so soft yet crunchy and they're amazing if you throw them in the microwave for 20 seconds! And there's so many different flavors you can pick from.
Alyssa N.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love these soft baked cookies! The large chunks are the perfect size and I enjoy how sweet they are. With a large glass of milk they are great. Delicious! I will definitely be buying these again.
kasey p.
Southbridge, MA
These are sooooo good! They are very fresh, and super soft. I think it's way better than any other cookie brand. I've been purchasing for years and will continue too. Super delicious!
Kaitlyn M.
Washington, DC
These cookies are absolutely delicious. They are soft and gooey and made with good ingredients. The cherry adds something extra to a normal oatmeal cookie as well. They aren't the healthiest snack but worth a cheat meal! Would highly recommend to any oatmeal lovers!
Terlayra T.
Ok, can we just take a minute and pause and give a hand clap to the best cookies ever invented. These cookies are so good. i love popping them in the microwave for a few seconds so it can get a little warm, with a cup of milk and its the best snack. I like that they are soft, because I just don't like hard cookies. If you try these cookies you probably will love them.
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Oh my goodness are these babies delicious. Soft and chewy just the way a cookie was meant to be. Dark chocolate and almond cherry. It can't get any better. These are true to taste and not like those fake tasting cookies you may find from other brands