BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Raisins, Oats, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sugar, Fructose, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Baking Soda, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor, Spices, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Eggs, Milk, Soy.

Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Santa Cruz Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  • "I really love the entire pepperidge farm line including the oatmeal raisin!" in 2 reviews
  • "They have such a great soft texture that makes you feel like you are getting more than a store bought cookie!" in 1 review
  • "These are really good cookies." in 1 review
  • "My family love these cookies." in 1 review
  • "The soft baked oatmeal raisin cookies are such a treat." in 1 review
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
I absolutely love these cookies. I'm not big on sweets. But this is one of my must haves.  What a huge difference from the bakery cookies to these. The taste is much better , the texture is just like moms recipe, just like I remember growing up and eating oatmeal raisin cookies.  So good !!!!!!
Kayla C.
newport, ME
I really love soft cookies and oatmeal cookies especially. I found these cookies to be really tasty but I felt that they could have had a little something added to them. Overall a great cookie though and I would buy them again.
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
I rarely see this around! This specifically! This is my favorite. I hate it when you have a few in one pack. It is soft and chewy. The perfect cookie! And the chocolate chips are whole and in perfect size
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pepperidge Farm Oatmeal Raisin cookies have just the right amount of raisins and oaty (yes my own made up word lol) flavored goodness. I love that these cookies are soft baked and that's just the best for oatmeal raisin cookies, to me they shouldn't be anything but soft, I mean the only other thing I would say they "should be" would be that they should be warm cookies :)
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
Yum! I heat them up for 30 seconds! I am a dunker, too. I love that there are not too many in a package because it would be too easy to eat the whole pack! There is just enough for each family member to have one each. Discipline.
Fawn T.
Monrovia
The Pepperidge Farm Oatmeal Rasin cookies are the best! They are so delicious, soft and flavorful. They taste like homemade cookies. It’s the best oatmeal raisin cookie brand. Pros - yummy, soft, has raisin, great flavor. Cons- I want more cookies.
Lauren C.
New York City
Perfect to bring to a friends house or as a mid night snack. They pair great with a cup of almond milk. Even though they’re not necessarily the healthiest, everyone deterred a treat every now and then. I love these 🤩
Jeff D.
Bronx
I feel like soft baked version of these cookies are extremely well done because it's baked like homemade cookies from your grandma and the flavors of the cookies are also warmly invited to your stomach and taste buds.
Hannah A.
Columbus
WARNING : these things are so addicting!!! They melt in your mouth. I like mine warmed up with a glass of tea or milk. Sooo yummy. A true comfort food. I tell everyone about these cookies. My mouth is watering thinking about it. You need to try them!
Courtney B.
These are a delicious guilty pleasure of mine and my husband's. We tend to eat them in one sitting g so we can't buy them often. They are so soft and chewy they just melt in your mouth.
Miley W.
University Pl, WA
Do you think that the oatmeal flavor is the best?
Megan T.
Massillon, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which flavor is everyone's favorite?
Kaydi S.