BY PEPPERIDGE FARM #69 in Cookies

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Raisins, Oats, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Sugar, Fructose, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Baking Soda, Nonfat Milk, Natural Flavor, Spices, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Eggs, Milk, Soy.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really love the entire pepperidge farm line including the oatmeal raisin!" in 2 reviews
  • "They have such a great soft texture that makes you feel like you are getting more than a store bought cookie!" in 1 review
  • "These are really good cookies." in 1 review
  • "My family love these cookies." in 1 review
  • "The soft baked oatmeal raisin cookies are such a treat." in 1 review
Courtney G.
Northport
I absolutely love these cookies. I'm not big on sweets. But this is one of my must haves.  What a huge difference from the bakery cookies to these. The taste is much better , the texture is just like moms recipe, just like I remember growing up and eating oatmeal raisin cookies.  So good !!!!!!
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so yummy if you're craving a soft oatmeal cookie, without having to whip up a batch on your own. I like to pop mine in a microwave for a few seconds to get a real homemade feel!
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
I love the softness of the cookie and I'm just a big fan of oatmeal cookies, but this brand is my favorite. I don't buy it too often mainly because it's a bit expensive for such a little amount of cookies but it's worth it when it's on sale.
Kayla C.
Newport, ME
I really love soft cookies and oatmeal cookies especially. I found these cookies to be really tasty but I felt that they could have had a little something added to them. Overall a great cookie though and I would buy them again.
Jessica D.
Panama City, FL
I rarely see this around! This specifically! This is my favorite. I hate it when you have a few in one pack. It is soft and chewy. The perfect cookie! And the chocolate chips are whole and in perfect size
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
These are one of my husband's absolute favorite cookies. I've bought him different oatmeal raisin cookies in the past and of course he ate them. When I brought these home he was in heaven.
Traci G.
Fort Worth, TX
Yum! I heat them up for 30 seconds! I am a dunker, too. I love that there are not too many in a package because it would be too easy to eat the whole pack! There is just enough for each family member to have one each. Discipline.
Fawn T.
Monrovia
The Pepperidge Farm Oatmeal Rasin cookies are the best! They are so delicious, soft and flavorful. They taste like homemade cookies. It’s the best oatmeal raisin cookie brand. Pros - yummy, soft, has raisin, great flavor. Cons- I want more cookies.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm oatmeal raisin cookies are the only ready to eat oatmeal raisin cookies I will eat. They are so soft and delicious with big plump raisins. I think they are priced just right but I also find them on sale at Target often.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These can be addicting if I’m in the right mood. They are a little more cinnamony than I would like. That’s my big problem with Store bought oatmeal cookies these days is too much Cinnamon and not enough cinnamon sugar combo.
Miley W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you think that the oatmeal flavor is the best?
Megan t.
Massillon , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which flavor is everyone's favorite?
Kaydi S.