Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Oatmeal  Raisin Cookies

Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Oatmeal  Raisin Cookies
Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
  • "I have never been a huge fan of oatmeal cookies, but these have changed my mind. " in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Pepperidge Farm!" in 1 review
  • "not a big fan of oatmeal cookies but my fiance is." in 1 review
  • "I do wish more came in a package because I could totally eat the whole bag in a sitting." in 1 review
  • "I was tempted to try these as they are soft baked but there is definitely something missing." in 1 review
Rickchele M.
Tuskegee, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love love love the soft batch cookies. They are so soft and tasty. I like to warm them up just a little and get some milk with it, it is so good. You can go wrong with the soft batch cookies.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pepperidge Farm oatmeal raisin cookies are the only ready to eat oatmeal raisin cookies I will eat. They are so soft and delicious with big plump raisins. I think they are priced just right but I also find them on sale at Target often.
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I really try to stay away from these cookies because of how good they are. They are my favorite oatmeal raisin cookie of all time. I get them from my local supermarket and they are so soft and delicious that I tend to not share them with anyone. If you love oatmeal raisin cookies give these a try.
JASMINE T.
Orlando, FL
Heavennnnn! Im obsessed with oatmeal cookies. Its always hard to find some yummy soft cookies and these are totally worth it if you have a sweet tooth. Not too much sugar, enough raisins in each cookie and a decent size. I love these. I wish they had bigger bags!
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is one of the best oatmeal raisin cookies ever it has a beautiful spice like nutmeg or cinnamon that really makes the cookies plus they're soft baked and have raisins amazing
Jeanne L.
I could eat this all day every day! These soft baked cookies are so yummy and tasty. They are packed full of flavor without being overpowering. Definitely high in calories and the biggest issue will be stopping yourself from eating more!
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
i simply love them ! sooo good! they taste as if they were homemade!
Moreover, i have never been disappointed in this brand. Everything tastes fresh and awesome.
The ingredients are healthy.
Would recommend it
Imelda M.
These are my favorite oatmeal cookies! Each bite feel like grandma just took them out of the oven. They are tasty and so soft and full of delicious oatmeal and raisins. Every time I am cookie shopping I tend to pick these up.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
These cookies are so soft and delicious. I typically don't buy already prepared cookies but these are worth it and I can't tell the difference. I will continue to buy these cookies as a treat on my cheat day. I will always buy these over other brands
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Agh these are so awesome! Love gossipy they've are, practically melt in your mouth!! And being a nursing momma, the oatmeal and raisin makes me feel like I'm doing my baby good by eating these :)
Miley W.
Tacoma, WA
Do you think that the oatmeal flavor is the best?
Megan t.
Massillon , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Which flavor is everyone's favorite?
Kaydi S.