BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Sugar Cookies.
New!
Per 2 cookies.
120 calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
75mg sodium, 3% DV.
10g sugars.
Sweet & simple.

Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Cookies Sugar
  • "Another yummy treat that tastes even better warmed in the microwave for a few seconds!" in 1 review
Patricia F.
China Grove, NC
Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies taste just like what Grandma used to make. The sugar cookies are soft and buttery and have a great taste. Obviously, they are intended to be eaten whole as a snack, but I have also crumbled them up and used them as a topping on deserts.
Natalia V.
Orlando , FL
I just don't think that sugar cookies were meant to be soft baked. They don't taste bad but they don't taste like sugar cookies at all. They're too chewy for soft baked and it's a bad experience overall.
Evie H.
Good flavor. I don't like hard and crispy cookies, I like them soft and gooey. These cookies are soft and easy to bite into, and they taste great. Bought these at Giant. Recommend to cookie lovers out there.
Christina G.
These cookies are just too yummy! A bag won't last a day in my home. They are soft and fresh every time we buy. The sugar on top is the perfect touch. Not too much but just enough to get a great sweet sugar rush!
Brittany J.
Hillsborough, NJ
These cookies are a childhood favorite of mine. The sugar cookies are my favorite but all flavors are awesome! The soft baked makes them feel as if they are homemade. Pepperidge Farm cookies never disappoints!
Lisa R.
WEST CHESTER, PA
Love these cookies! Great flavor and super soft. They are chewy like a good sugar cookie would be. Well worth the price - probably my favorite store bought sugar cookies!
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
Pepperidge Farm soft bake sugar cookies are phenomenal they are one of the best cookies on the market and I should know I am a baker by trade so I know a good cook and a good quality cookie on and never disappoints it is always delicious there is really nothing that I would add to it as a baker there's nothing that I would add to it it it's just a really good cooking and I love them
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
When they say soft baked... they are not lying. So good and so soft. You cannot just eat one. I love them. They go perfectly with a glass of milk for an after dinner snack. I bought them at Wal-Mart but they have a big Pepperidge farm store near me.
Jenna S.
Akron, OH
Who doesn't love a classic sugar cookie. I especially love a cookie that stays soft and chewy. These soft baked cookies are exactly what you are looking for when your sweet tooth calls. The 4 star rating is only because nothing can beat homemade.
Kaylee B.
Addicting! They taste like they are fresh out of the oven! Definitely NOT healthy, but hey they are a cookie. What do you expect? They are super soft, sugary and delicious. Great price for the amount you get. I could eat these all night long!!!