BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies.
New!
120 calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
75mg sodium, 3% DV.
10g sugars.
Sweet & simple. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle
  • "Snicker doodle cookies are so soft and topped with the right amount of cinnamon and sugar." in 1 review
Laura W.
San Francisco, CA
Cookies. You can't go wrong with them, especially pepperidge farm. I love how these are soft baked snickerdoodles, I had never tried them in a soft version and they have now become my favorite. They are really sweet though, which is something that i like, but if you don't like that these cookies are not for you.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
Snickerdoodles are my favorite and these work in a pinch on those rare occasions when I have a craving for cookies and can't get my hands on home made. They are not healthy but they are delicious when you want to indulge in a sweet treat. I don't like crunchy cookies so the soft baked are my favorite!
Sky C.
Indianapolis, IN
These are bit as good as homemade snickerdoodle cookies but if you are wanting something close to it without having to make it yourself. These cookies are expensive at times but are so worth the money. These cookies are always soft! These are so good I never like to share them either.
member-901f896cf
These are exactly like the home-made snicker doodle cookies my mom used to make when I was little. They are incredibly soft and tasty, and absolute perfection when they're put in the oven for a bit to get warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream. Amazing!
Krystal E.
Mmmmm one of my favorite weekend cheat treats. They are almost fresh out of the oven right out of the bag. Yes, they arte a bit pricey for cookies, but they are so delicious. I will continue to buy these and hide them in the pantry for those days you just need a cookie.
Veronica P.
Honestly these cookies are like little bites of heaven in your mouth. I purchase these at my local grocery store and I buy them every time I need a reminder of home. I like to pop them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and pretend they are homemade and fresh :)
Emily A.
Duluth, MN
Pepperidge farms honestly does the best job of making all of their types of cookies so soft and it confuses me but at the same time I'm obsessed. My only thing is that they're a bit more pricey for only a few cookies, but at the same time they're very good.
Lynette M.
These cookies are so good! They have that homemade taste right out of the bag. A little tip: Try these Snickerdoodles when they are heated up and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! This bag won't last long once you try them -- they are delicious!
Princess C.
I only like soft bakes cookies. Pepperidge farm is my second brand choice when it comes to cookies. Snickerdoodle are the best ones. And they're not too soft. I can dip them in my coconut milk without worrying about them getting soggy really fast.
Ansley
Florence, SC
These snicker doodle cookies are the best cookies they sell at any stores. Though they may not be the healthiest, they do taste wonderful and are great as a snack once and a while. Everyone in my family loves them, and I highly recommend them