BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies.
New!
120 calories.
2g sat fat, 10% DV.
75mg sodium, 3% DV.
10g sugars.
Sweet & simple. see more...

Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle
  • "Snicker doodle cookies are so soft and topped with the right amount of cinnamon and sugar." in 1 review
Lynette M.
These cookies are so good! They have that homemade taste right out of the bag. A little tip: Try these Snickerdoodles when they are heated up and served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! This bag won't last long once you try them -- they are delicious!
Eugeanna L.
Red Springs, NC
These all my all favorite cookie. I have been crushed that I have been able to find them in the store.. They are so tastey with over doing it with all the icing or candy that a lot of sweets do.
Mariah S.
Absolutely love these cookies! Sadly I can eat the whole package in one sitting! They are really soft. Stick them in the microwave for a couple seconds and they melt in your mouth! So good.
Rose A.
Santa Fe , NM
I LOVE all of the goodies from this brand, but I wish the cookies came in larger packs. I usually only find these smaller ones and it isn't cheap. But they're SOOOO good it does make it worth it! I recommend to others!
Kam S.
Atlanta, GA
There's not a lot to say... they are the best cookies by them besides the oatmeal raisin. Just make sure after eating some to really close the bag.. if not they become way to chewy
Shelby G.
Pensacola, FL
One of my favorite cookies and cookie brands. You can't just eat one with these that's for sure. Ive never been disappointed. Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies Snickerdoodle
Olivia D.
Secretary, MD
These cookies are very good. Not quite as good as homemade, but still worth trying. They are soft when they come out of the package which is very true to its claim.
Charlotte S.
I just bought these yesterday to try and I love them. They are soft and taste great. I love snickerdoodle cookies and after trying these I prefer them to handmade ones that aren't as soft as these.
Sarah E.
Sykesville, MD
Snickerdoodles are my favorite cookies, I love them from this brand specifically due to the fact that they offer these is such a way that they taste homemade. I don't but these often, as I'm on a diet, but when I do, I fall in love with them all over again.
Krystal E.
Mmmmm one of my favorite weekend cheat treats. They are almost fresh out of the oven right out of the bag. Yes, they arte a bit pricey for cookies, but they are so delicious. I will continue to buy these and hide them in the pantry for those days you just need a cookie.