BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Cinnamon Bun Soft Baked Cookies.

New!

• "They go great with a cold glass of milk or some hot coffee. " in 1 review
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Not my favorite. A little too Cinnamony and not enough Cinnamon and sugar mix. I had to pass these on to someone else to finish the bag for me. Personally I do not recommend but I see a lot of people liked it. Doesn’t surprise me that it’s discontinued.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I love Pepperidge Farm's Soft Baked Cookies Cinnamon Bun. They are sooooooo delicious! They also smell amazing! They are definitely affordable. I really have not seen any other products that compare to this product! I would definitely buy again!
Chantelle C.
Winneconne, WI
So delicious! Very affordable and such a great snack. They did meet my expectations and they are a great snack for to go. They have so many different cookies to pick from and just recommend them to everybody.
Olivia G.
Purchase, NY
This is the perfect mix of sweet treat and not major unhealthy. I'm a huge sweet tooth so it's perfect for me but for some it might be too sweet. Very delicious though 😝
gee a.
What an amazing experience taste I have had with this product a 2-in 1 experience so delicious and makes my soul warm when I eat it. Try you won't be disappointed.
Mychico G.
These are so fantadtically delicious! They just melt in your mouth and theyre so good and sweet. Im a pumpkin liver so i really freaked out when i finally saw yhat they came out with the pumpkin milano cookies.
Kimberly B.
Cottage Grove, OR
Cinnamon Bun Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies are a double win. If you like big chewy cookies like I do, you'll love these cookies. And if you like cinnamon sugar flavors like I do, you'll love these cookies. With Pepperidge Farm you always know you're getting a fresh tasty treat, no matter where you buy them. The price is reasonable, so there's no reason not to splurge a little.
Adriana D.
Garibaldi , OR
If you are on a diet stay away from these. Pepperidge Farms Cinnamon Bun cookies are a cinnamon bun in a bag. I personally can't keep the bag more than a few hours and they're gone. If you have a sweet tooth this is packed with all your sugar loving dreams! Actually I need a bag now....bye!
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
These cookies are to die for. They stay fresh in the bag and are good for a snack while watching a movie. It seriously tastes like you are eating a Cinnabon in cookie form. You can most likely find these at any local grocery store. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Flora R.
I'm a chocolate lover so I can literally eat one of these every single day(but that's not healthy lol). Anyways, this is a super sweet treat and in my opinion, the best chocolate brainier cookie you could ever have.