Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Cookies Banana Nut uploaded by Marylou L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm® Banana Nut Soft Baked Cookies.

New!

10g sugars.

Coffee shop.

• "These cookies are crumbly and fall apart easily." in 1 review
Francis R.
Pepperidge farm cookies are soo expensive for the amount you get, but once you open up these babies, the prospect of becoming a pauper for how much you pay all but dissipates. They are as soft and chewy as they say, and it's not the weird kind of chewy you get of the chips ahoy variety (you know what I'm talking about, it's that awkward texture you can't quite get used to, but it's still enticing enough that you can't get away from it). No, these will pull you in all the way. Also there's banana in it so it's like kind of healthy.
Rebecca R.
I liked these cookies. I think that the recipe they use is one I'd like very much to try on my own. These are soft and good tasting. I would only wish that there was a way to package differently as most of mine at the bottom were broken. Could have just been my bag tho
Joshua V.
Soft baked banana nut cookies.... Need I say more. For the quality the price is great. These cookies are phenomenal. Exactly what you are looking for and expect in a cookie like this. I highly recommend getting some.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I am loving Pepperidge Farms Soft Baked Cookies Product Line, I am the type of "cookie person" that lives the "soft cooke" add that with my all time favorite flavor(s) Banana Nut,can you all say --HOME RUN- ♥
Opening the beautiful detailed package,aroma of Banana Nut swept up memories of times baking home made Banana Nut Breadwith my memere .
ohhj memories..if an aroma can do that I am thinking to myself ,the Banana Nut Soft Baked Cookies are going to WOW me.
Reaxging inside the bag of course you know I could not resist another deep sniff of the wonderful welcoming scent.
They did not disappoint!!!
Soft ; Delcious ; Tasty ; and I must add writing this review at 12:32 AM I am wishing I had a package at this moment.
They tasted freshly home baked as if my memere and myself were making them from scratch,for me they tasted FANTASTIC♥
I recommend these ..we all deserve a fresh baked treat.
Tabitha R.
Enfield, CT
I love pepperidge farm anything but these cookies are by far my favorite! They're so soft and moist and the banana flavor is not too overpowering! It's a great sweet treat when you need something for that sweet tooth!!
Kazi D.
These cookies are amazing!!!! I popped them in the microwave for a few seconds and they really tasted like banana bread! I can't believe how good these were! Highly recommend
Mulysa G.
Honestly, super moist. I was worried they would be dry but they were moist and sweet and really delicious. My kids liked them and I approved. They are a little more expensive than our go to cookies, but absolutely worth it.
Darcy S.
Oxnard , CA
These are just delicious, especially if you are a sweets person! Oh my goodness they have the best cookies and they have a great variety of different flavors. The price isn't that bad either, you are paying for quality after all.
Angel A.
Yum!! I highly recommend these cookies, they are really good and I love the texture. I get these every now and then when I want something sweet, and they do the trick!
Meli M.
Saw these at my local drug store and was craving a sweet snack these looked a little different so I tried it they taste really good but I never purchased these again only because I enjoy eating my cookies with milk and these in my opinion didn't go very well with milk but alone they taste great my kids loved them