Add a Photo

By PEPPERIDGE FARM
#259 in Cookies
Pepperidge Farm® Banana Nut Soft Baked Cookies.

New!

Photo (1)
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I am loving Pepperidge Farms Soft Baked Cookies Product Line, I am the type of "cookie person" that lives the "soft cooke" add that with my all time favorite flavor(s) Banana Nut,can you all say --HOME RUN- ♥
Opening the beautiful detailed package,aroma of Banana Nut swept up memories of times baking home made Banana Nut Breadwith my memere .
ohhj memories..if an aroma can do that I am thinking to myself ,the Banana Nut Soft Baked Cookies are going to WOW me.
Reaxging inside the bag of course you know I could not resist another deep sniff of the wonderful welcoming scent.
They did not disappoint!!!
Soft ; Delcious ; Tasty ; and I must add writing this review at 12:32 AM I am wishing I had a package at this moment.
They tasted freshly home baked as if my memere and myself were making them from scratch,for me they tasted FANTASTIC♥
I recommend these ..we all deserve a fresh baked treat.
Meli M.
Meli M.
Oct. 2, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies Banana Nut
Saw these at my local drug store and was craving a sweet snack these looked a little different so I tried it they taste really good but I never purchased these again only because I enjoy eating my cookies with milk and these in my opinion didn't go very well with milk but alone they taste great my kids loved them
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Santa Ana, CA
I have not actually seen these in any stores, but tried them at a friends house.
Unbelievable. I do not usually like banana flavoring anything, but these are delicious and highly addicting. ACTUALLY soft baked, and ACTUALLY taste like banana nut bread. But as a cookie. A delicious cookie.
Darleisha S.
Darleisha S.
I haven't havd this particular flavor but I am so excited to try it!! I absolutely loveeeee their products!! They are so fresh as well as inexpensive!!! The design of the product is so cute as well!! I would recommend this product to literally everyone I know!! I love banana nut!
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Jan. 13, 2017, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies Banana Nut
I liked these cookies. I think that the recipe they use is one I'd like very much to try on my own. These are soft and good tasting. I would only wish that there was a way to package differently as most of mine at the bottom were broken. Could have just been my bag tho
janessa d.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
i love soft baked cookies as i am a big sweets and food person in general. i am obsessed with anything banana nut so this cookie is just winning completely. i buy these cookies when ever i can as i am not close to a walmart for purchasing and i would recommended them.
brandie b.
brandie b.
Redding, Ca
Oct. 25, 2016, 10:03 p.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies Banana Nut
These cookies are over priced and have a disgusting taste to them. My husband and I bought them cause we heard great things about these cookies especially the soft baked ones.. it tasted great but that after taste on them was so foul!! I would never eat them again.
Jessika T.
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
Nov. 6, 2016, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Cookies Banana Nut
I love all pepperidge farm soft baked cookies. All the flavors are great. The banana nut flavor is another great addition to their collection. The cookies are big, soft and melt in your mouth. They taste as if they were freshly baked and just taken out of the oven
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without taking it with me! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best baked cookies ever to eat and enjoy, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Yummy banana nut flavor in a soft chewy cookie. Sweet but not too sweet. I do wish they were a bit cheaper and easier to find though. I have only found them in the grocery stores that carry more speacialized foods like the local whole foods store.