Add a Photo

By PEPPERIDGE FARM
#282 in Cookies
Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk®.
Photos (3)
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA

These items are excellent products, however, it was impossible to enjoy them as the cookie package was placed underneath heavy bottle of juice. The result was a huge amount of crumbled cookies that were Impossible to enjoy. This mishap has also occurred when I purchased cold cereal with the boxes being torn apart during shipping. Please pay attention to this thoughtless packing as I will not purchase cereal, cookies or anything else that comes in light cardboard.
Livvy L.
Livvy L.

These cookies are the perfect amount of softness. I love the cookie itself. However, I'm not a fan of the chocolate. It has a flavor that almost makes me feel like it's peanut butter? I'm not sure if that's just me. But it doesn't taste as chocolatey as it should. Maybe I should try them again with a different kind of chocolate, maybe dark chocolate? I love the cookie itself, but not a fan of the chocolate chunks.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.

I love all the cookies from Pepperidge Farm and I'm so glad they began making a soft baked option. I think most people would choose a chewy cookie over a crispy one. The only downside here is that these cookies are so good you could easily end up eating a handful. Quick Tip: pop one in the microwave for about 6 seconds for a warm, gooey treat. Top with vanilla ice cream for an extra decadent dessert!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.

Some of my favorite cookies. I like to put them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to get them slightly warm. They're so soft and chewy, as close as you can get to homemade without actually having to make them. The chocolate chunks are the perfect size and melt in your mouth. Now I really want to go get some cookies.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Seattle, WA

Pepperidge Farm makes such delicious cookies! I like to take these and pop them in the microwave for a few seconds until they're warm and the chocolate is melted and gooey. The chocolate is in chunks, not chips, which I like. It makes them seem richer when I'm chewing on a chunk of chocolate rather that a small chip.
abby k.
abby k.
Stony Brook, NY

I love these cookies, definitely my favorite soft baked chocolate chip! I don't enjoy eating hard cookies because I hate crumbs. I like the soft baked because it's easier to just bite into and not worry about crumbs or the cookie breaking. It's also not too sweet, something really nice to munch on!
Dian S.
Dian S.

I love everything chocolate, and these cookies are up there. My favorite part of this cookie is the softness.Whenever I run into target I pick up a few different flavors. One of my favorite chocolate chip cookies by far, so good that even when I hide them they magically disappear.
Sacha B.
Sacha B.

I Buy Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk, for me and my son on the weekends. They are soft chunky and warm, simply delicious. Share them with your love ones anytime; you won’t go wrong with Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk.
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN

I real y like these but I'm a chocolate lover . They are very soft and chocolatey! They are very deliciously and not real healthy but tastes great. You can find at Wal-Mart's and CVS actually a lot of places .I buy all the time my whole family loves them
Gauri B.
Gauri B.

OK let me start off my saying these are the BEST cookies I have EVER had! Perfectly soft, without feeling uncooked and just the right amount of sweetness. Pepperidge Farm rarely let's me down, but this one blew it out of the park.
Rebecca S.

I have never seen these where can i find them
Rebecca S.

I have never seen these where can
Jana G.
Jana G.

Tried the Mint Chocolate Chip cookies, never these though. Do they taste good?

Join Now