Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk uploaded by Kia D.Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk uploaded by Kia D.Pepperidge Farm Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk uploaded by Kelsey B.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk®. see more...

• Tried the Mint Chocolate Chip cookies, never these though. Do they ...3 Answers
  • I have never seen these where can i find them4 Answers
  • I have never seen these where can 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Ok let's pause a minute and give a hand clap for the best chocolate chip cookie ever invented." in 2 reviews
  • "Seriously could eat like 2 bags of these things in an hour. " in 1 review
Aaliyah L.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
These items are excellent products, however, it was impossible to enjoy them as the cookie package was placed underneath heavy bottle of juice. The result was a huge amount of crumbled cookies that were Impossible to enjoy. This mishap has also occurred when I purchased cold cereal with the boxes being torn apart during shipping. Please pay attention to this thoughtless packing as I will not purchase cereal, cookies or anything else that comes in light cardboard.
Livvy L.
Livvy L.
These cookies are the perfect amount of softness. I love the cookie itself. However, I'm not a fan of the chocolate. It has a flavor that almost makes me feel like it's peanut butter? I'm not sure if that's just me. But it doesn't taste as chocolatey as it should. Maybe I should try them again with a different kind of chocolate, maybe dark chocolate? I love the cookie itself, but not a fan of the chocolate chunks.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
I love all the cookies from Pepperidge Farm and I'm so glad they began making a soft baked option. I think most people would choose a chewy cookie over a crispy one. The only downside here is that these cookies are so good you could easily end up eating a handful. Quick Tip: pop one in the microwave for about 6 seconds for a warm, gooey treat. Top with vanilla ice cream for an extra decadent dessert!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Some of my favorite cookies. I like to put them in the microwave for 10-15 seconds to get them slightly warm. They're so soft and chewy, as close as you can get to homemade without actually having to make them. The chocolate chunks are the perfect size and melt in your mouth. Now I really want to go get some cookies.
abby k.
abby k.
Jericho, NY
I love these cookies, definitely my favorite soft baked chocolate chip! I don't enjoy eating hard cookies because I hate crumbs. I like the soft baked because it's easier to just bite into and not worry about crumbs or the cookie breaking. It's also not too sweet, something really nice to munch on!
Dian S.
Dian S.
I love everything chocolate, and these cookies are up there. My favorite part of this cookie is the softness.Whenever I run into target I pick up a few different flavors. One of my favorite chocolate chip cookies by far, so good that even when I hide them they magically disappear.
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
I real y like these but I'm a chocolate lover . They are very soft and chocolatey! They are very deliciously and not real healthy but tastes great. You can find at Wal-Mart's and CVS actually a lot of places .I buy all the time my whole family loves them
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I love Pepperidge Farm cookies and I love these soft baked chocolate chunk cookies! I usually buy them at Kroger whenever I do buy them. They are a little pricey but I usually get them when they are on sale.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
North Bergen, NJ
My husband's absolute favorite cookie is a good chewy chocolate chip cookie. This product is delicious but definitely need to pass the cookie aisle altogether sometimes to avoid packing on the extra pounds.
Karen P.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I admittedly am not the biggest cookie lover, but when I do buy cookies Pepperidge Farm is one of the few brands I will buy. I love these soft baked chocolate chip cookies. They taste like home made.
Rebecca S.
I have never seen these where can i find them
Rebecca S.
I have never seen these where can
Jana G.
Jana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Tried the Mint Chocolate Chip cookies, never these though. Do they taste good?