Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk uploaded by Kelsey B.Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk uploaded by Kia D.Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk uploaded by Kia D.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Nonfat Milk, Chocolate, Milkfat, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract),
Fructose, Butter, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Cornstarch, Eggs, Baking Soda, Salt, Natural Flavor, Cream Of Tartar, Ammonium Bicarbonate. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy, Eggs.

• Tried the Mint Chocolate Chip cookies, never these though. Do the...3 Answers
  • I have never seen these where can i find them4 Answers
  • I have never seen these where can 3 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Soft Baked Chocolate Chuck Cookies Mantauk
  • "Ok let's pause a minute and give a hand clap for the best chocolate chip cookie ever invented." in 2 reviews
  • "Seriously could eat like 2 bags of these things in an hour. " in 1 review
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are amazing!! They are so soft and flavorful. The price is a little more than I like to pay normally, but every once and a while I like to buy it because it is so good! There aren’t too many cookies included, but there’s enough to make it worth it.
Sahara H.
Denver, CO
If you aren’t already purchasing the Soft Baked Montak cookies from Pepperidge Farm what are you doing with your life? These are incredibly soft and are a great pick me up available at any grocery store or Target. It’s easy to eat many in one sitting and these are great treats to have for when you are craving a cookie but don’t want to make your own batch.
Brooke H.
They do not lie when they say soft baked! Even the chocolate chips are soft when you bite into them. There isn’t a ton a cookies to one bag, but the cookies are so much later than a basic chips ahoy cookie. These are better than my grandmas cookies!
Sydney H.
Bowling Green, KY
YUM! So indulgent & good. I feel like a terrible person when I eat them because they are so unhealthy, but that has never stopped me. They are chooxlately & delicious! I have to hide them in the cubbies
Sasha K.
Jamaica, NY
Yummy Chewy cookies from Pepperidge Farm! I loved the soft baked cookies, the chocolate chunky just melt in your mouth! It feels like real baked cookies and it tastes so good, I always have them with a glass of milk!
Kelly L.
These cookies are wonderful. They are classic and very soft. They have great flavor and I would absolutely keep buying them. I will say I don’t buy them that often because they are pretty expensive for what you get but worth a try
Qi Z.
Boston, MA
SO YUMMY !! I love the fact that this cookie is soft and tender. Not too sweet and just perfect to eat anytime of the day. It's not that healthy but it is certainly yummy! Would definitely recommend to others!
Kia D.
Essex, MD
I absolutely love these cookies. They are soft and very yummy. Perfect with a glass of cold milk. Eating these these you can eat just one. My favorite store bought cookies ever!
Livvy L.
These cookies are the perfect amount of softness. I love the cookie itself. However, I'm not a fan of the chocolate. It has a flavor that almost makes me feel like it's peanut butter? I'm not sure if that's just me. But it doesn't taste as chocolatey as it should. Maybe I should try them again with a different kind of chocolate, maybe dark chocolate? I love the cookie itself, but not a fan of the chocolate chunks.
Marlena S.
I love all the cookies from Pepperidge Farm and I'm so glad they began making a soft baked option. I think most people would choose a chewy cookie over a crispy one. The only downside here is that these cookies are so good you could easily end up eating a handful. Quick Tip: pop one in the microwave for about 6 seconds for a warm, gooey treat. Top with vanilla ice cream for an extra decadent dessert!
Rebecca S.
I have never seen these where can i find them
Rebecca S.
I have never seen these where can
Jana G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tried the Mint Chocolate Chip cookies, never these though. Do they taste good?