BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm.
Snowball.
Citrus with other natural flavors.
Homestyle cookies.

Caitlyn T.
Dunmor, KY
These are the absolute best, I've tried other brands and I have been more pleased with these, they taste so good melt in your mouth good I buy these at our local Krogers I recommend these to everyone I know!
April C.
Vienna, VA
Yum yum yum these are so yummy I got them for Christmas and was a little skeptical because I'm super picky when it comes to food but I have to say that I really enjoy these and I think that I would buy them again
AnnieJo T.
Riesel, TX
A recent trip to the store found me coming home with a couple different types of Pepperidge Farm limited edition cookies. Of them, the Caramel Apple Pie are by far my favorites.

I must admit, I was hesitant at first about getting them. I'm not the biggest fan of apples. But I love cooked apples and apple pie, so I decided to give them a shot.

And they do taste remarkably like apple pie. The spices are just perfect, and the little bits of apple really do give it that flavor. The cookies are soft and chewy, so it's a delicious snack your tongue will love.
Russ J.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been a fan of the Original Milano cookies my entire life. The new Milano slices are a great addition to any snack drawer. They are lighter than the originals, which makes you feel less guilty about eating more than a few. These cookies are more experience than snacks from other brands such as Keebler, but I'd highly recommend choosing these over any of them.
Lacie K.
I love these cookies. They always make me feel like Christmas time. Its a nice spiced Italian cookie with a sweet powdered sugar. The hint of orange in it is just enough to blend the spiced flavor but not overwhelming. These cookies are good with coffee or tea or just by themselves or even some milk.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I LOVE THESE COOKIESSSS! I got several bags of them one year and haven't been able to find them since. They have the perfect crispy texture along with a slight lemon flavor. they are covered in powdered sugar that puts the whole thing together and leaves a cool sensation in your mouth.
Siyi T.
Not a good as Milanos, but just nearly. I like the citrus flavor, though I would have liked it to be stronger. I've always loved Pepperidge so it was fun to try this out. I prefer girl scout citrus flavored cookies like lemonade over this though. It's too crumbly for me.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I just tried these tonight with a cup of tea! I really like them. They are not soft at all they are crunchy but not to where it hurts your teeth. When I saw that they were citrus flavored I thought that they would be gross but it's actually really good and buttery!
Tess M.
These things are pretty yummy. I haven't had them in a while but I remember them being hard instead of soft like their other products. I think all of pepperidge farm products are addicting but these will definitely be gone before you know it
Brittney L.
West Liberty , KY
Giving this a 3 only bc I don't like the taste. I'm sure if I liked them they would be a 5 tho. The other kinds are pretty good also so I'm sure this would be too otherwise! Price is a little steep.

Walmart