BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Toasted coconut on top, baked into cookie crispness and whipped into the creamy interior. Dipped in rich, European chocolate.

Perah R.
S Pasadena, CA
I love coconut!!! This cookie is very well balanced. The chocolate is perfectly  bitter and dark, the coconut is flaky and toasty and warm, and I can eat an entire box in one sitting. They are a lil pricey, but this is a trE a T yourself type o snack.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
My mom introduced me to these cookies and I absolutely love them. I absolutely love toasted coconut combine that with a truffle cookie them and approve them. I could eat the entire box in one sitting but of course I don't I am good. Definitely need to hide your family ladies they are very good. A little pricey and you don't get many in a box but worth every penny
Jenny C.
Flatonia, TX
I love these cookies, as a indulgence every once in awhile. They have a great coconut flavor as well. There is coconut in the middle of two cookies as well as coconut on the outside crisp cookie itself. The middle is coated with a nice chocolate. The cookies themselves are very light, and the middle is like a whipped coconut (reminds me of whoopee pies).
Samantha S.
The coconut is natural and understated, just a bit of flavor and nutty texture that compliment these sandy, chocolate filled sandwich cookies. A real treat and will get more. (note - these cookies are a bit more crumbly, more shortbread-ish, more "sandy", than Milanos. I like both, but some folks may want to know that)
Justine A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Anybody who loves coconut will love these. They have such a great yummy coconut flavor. I hadn't seen this variety and picked them up one day and they didn't last long. definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new yummy cookie to try. A++ in our book.
Debra B.
Asheboro, NC
What a cookie! These are moist and full of flavor. I purchased these at our local grocery store which carries many types of Pepperdine Farm products. The coconut flakes and flavor combined deliciously with chocolate. If you like coconut and chocolate, I highly recommend these cookies!
Taylor H.
Bend, OR
These things are heaven in a bag. Mother's beware hide these on a top shelf and eat only once the children in bed. The mint lightens up the rich chocolate making a perfect mix. You like chocolate and mint? This is your cookie.
Natasha K.
I love these cookies. They are similar to the girl scout cookie only they are available all year round. I definitely recommend for all samoa cookie lovers. I believe they are affordable for the product you are recieving.
Stacy S.
Athens, TN
I bought some Pepperiddge Farm Signatures Toasted Coconut truffle cookiesl. They tasted so great!! Our family was fighting over them, we have to go buy them every chance we get, These cookies shouldnt even be called a cookie, they are great!
Sucreily R.
As a coconut lover I have to say that these cookies are the best by far, they were so delicious and you can feel the toasted coconut in every bite, sweet and soft, if you are a coconut lover and also a cookie lover you definitely should try them,,,