BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Treat yourself to the pinnacle of taste in chocolate cookies, introducing the Signatures collection from Pepperidge Farm. Chocolate embraces the buttery crispness of a genuine European biscuit. Savor richness...followed by lightness...and a hidden silken caramel filling. Taste waves of pleasure, building to the Signatures sensation. Then revel in the afterglow of...Chocolateness.

Rachel L.
ugh i can't stop getting these. i swear even if i'm on a diet i still need a few of these babies a day. they are so satisfying and a reasonable price even tho the packaging looks expensive. i love the packaging very classy
Nuria P.
ME ENCANTAN ESTAS GALLETAS. ADORO EL CHOCOLATE Y EL CARAMELO Y JUNTOS ES AÚN MEJOR. LAS COMPRO A VECES POR INTERNET. Y A MÍ Y A MI PAREJA NOS ENCANTAN. LO ÚNICO MALO ES QUE SE ACABAN RÁPIDO JEJE.
Trish A.
butterfield, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A lot of people don't like these cookies, but ever since they handed them out in church as a little girl they're on of my favorites. Dark chocolate is their best.
Sandra T.
Yorba Linda, CA
Oh these are so good they melt in your mouth. You really should hide them from the family. They are a nice treat to put out when you have company if you think you can share them.
Sarah D.
Mount Morris, MI
These were sooooo good.
I love cookies and this brand is my favorite. They are a tad expensive for what you get. But they are far better than any brand around. I bought them from my local Kroger. I also have purchased them at Walmart. I would buy them over and over again.
Bonnie W.
While extremely delicious I've given up sugar & cookies etc. Thou I can't even walk past them because of the temptation & still would like to cheat I try to make my own homemade treats. Especially ones that go with my low carb diet I've been on & have lost over 20lbs thus far.
Alina K.
Palo Alto, CA
I like this cookies! we every time buy it when we skiing. it is a great pleasure to drink a tea with this cookies, mmmm so tasty! it is easy to find this cookies in every grocery stores. So if you would like to taste it, do it and do not think about the taste. Every cookies of this company are very tasty and good quality
Karina F.
Wenatchee, WA
Oh I love love these cookies!!! It is a piece of heaven in your mouth! I am a chocolate lover for sure! I buy these every time I go grocery shopping my husband is also a chocolate lover too! The price on these cookies are decent. My favorite way of eating them is with Ice cream!!!
Christine A.
Cutler Bay, FL
Yummy super yummy and tasty rich and delicious in flavor small and great for snacking gret to eat for anytime of day. delicious and cremy as caramel melts into your mouth one of my all time favorites taste just like grandmas bringing mr back into childhood memories
Elisha G.
These milk chocolate Carmel medallions are so delicious!! They're the perfect sweet treat after a long day! Fare warning: these cookies are very scrumptious and it's hard to limit yourself!!
JOAN-ANTOINETTE B.
East Chicago, IN
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,,...can someone tell me where I can buy these now? I usually don't see them till the Christmas holiday...I even called Pepperidge Farms...they just stated they were a 'SEASONAL ITEM', that did not get a lot of attention...perhaps they did not try to market these cookies like they did some of the other products. Yes, they are a little pricey for just a handful of these distinctive cookies...but they are for the distinctive palette. I feel they should bring em back, and keep them around...... forever...its enough of us looking for them so they would not be losing any profit...I would clear the shelves at one store just to 'stock up' for my most severe weakness...the 'SIGNATURE MEDALLION' IN MILK CHOCOLATE...thanks for letting me vent!
Monique M.
How tasty is it? Is it too sweet? where can I find it?