Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Baked with ingredients to satisfy the most decadent cookie cravings.

Made From: Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Fructose, Butter, Palm And/Or Soybean And Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Eggs, Cornstarch, Cinnamon, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Cream Of Tartar, Vanilla Extract, Canola And/Or Sunflower Oil, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Eggs, Soy.

• How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?4 Answers
  • What store would you recommend buying them from?8 Answers
Pepperidge Farm® Sanibel Soft Baked Snickerdoodle Cookies
  • "A even better way would be with some peanut butter ice cream can't get any better than that!" in 5 reviews
Leyla  A.
El Cajon, CA
Heaven's gift to Earth. When I'm feeling lazy and I don't want to bake, I pick up a bag of these babies. No matter how many recipes I try, my cookies never compare to how soft and light and delicious these cookies are. Ugh, so so so yummy!
Donna G.
If you're looking for a chewy and soft cookie, this is it. These snicker doodles are big, gooey, and full of flavor. For not coming fresh from the over, they taste homemade.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Like all Pepperidge farm cookies these were AHMAZING!! so yummy definitely easy to sit and eat a whole bag ( not recommended however still amazingly delicious! )
Betsy G.
Indio, CA
These cookies are so good and I could just eat the whole thing in one sitting.
Not only do they taste super delicious they are also soft cookies. I love soft cookies.
Emma L.
Brentwood, TN
Love these cookies. They are my go to store bought snicker doodle and although there aren't a lot in the package, the size of each cookie more jan makes up for that.
Susan A.
Bakersfield, CA
These are great when you want a soft, chewy cookie but don't want to bake a whole batch. I pop them in the microwave for a couple seconds and they taste even better.
Tailor B.
These are probably my favorite packaged snickerdoodles. They are super soft and perfectly chewy. They are great if you need something sweet to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Heather A.
These are probably my favorite snickerdoodle cookie out there! They’re soft and seem to just melt in your mouth. Once I open the bag it’s hard to stop eating.
Sonja F.
Palmdale, CA
These cookies are really quite great. They are large and very soft. Everything I like in a cookie. It is a little expensive for cookies but splurge sometime.
April R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love to bake snicker doodle cookies during Christmas and this gets my fix in the summertime. Light and chewy and the perfect balance of cinnamon to sugar.
T B.
What store would you recommend buying them from?
Jessica D.
Chula Vista, CA
How good are these cookies from a scale 1-10?